EW Botanist Nodes 6.01- Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets EW Botanist Nodes 6.01- Scenario

This topic contains 33 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  DanHarro 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

ericcleric
    Participant

Do you have one wfor Thavnarian Perilla Leaf?
    it’s a level 82 BTN Bush, not tree.

Kuarupi
    Participant

Do you have one wfor Thavnarian Perilla Leaf?
    it’s a level 82 BTN Bush, not tree.

You can find in Chapter 9, like i say its complete, so just search what you need in chapters =´]

Star
    Star
    Participant

Running the scenario and this came up on the first area when beginning, am I missing something?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kuarupi
    Participant
    1+

Running the scenario and this came up on the first area when beginning, am I missing something?

Good morning, I revised my script, and when I did I left out 2 grids that I added in this new version, in this version 1.1 I separated each reagent 1 by 1, that is, each chapter is a reagent that you will collect.

I hope this time I got it right. And the way I did it before, it was confusing for beginners and it was laborious, the way I did it now was the same model as the other scripts that people produce here.

Edit: ok, i made some modifications, because in patch 6.11 square change some spots in ultima thule, i dont know if she change in more places, anyone feel free, to change any spot in other maps, because i dont test all chapters yet.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Kuarupi.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Ai Ai.
    Attachments:

TheKushKraken
    Participant
    1+

Thanks Kuarupi. I’m a pretty new Miqo user as of this month and your scenarios have helped me a ton to optimize and start creating my own. This new one works great for me. I’ll be happy to start posting my specialized scenarios to compare notes once I clean them up.

whitec1001
    Participant

Quick question. There are times that I notice that when i land and move to harvest a spot I am close enough to open the node but not close enough to harvest the node. Is there something that I have set wrong ? If i close the Harvest box and just enough the move forward ever so closer it takes off and harvest the node just fine.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  whitec1001.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  whitec1001.

Kuarupi
    Participant

u have this rotation in your dropdown skills? look picture in attach. if u dont have, try change from yeald +1 to +2 if u have in skills menu

Attachments:

DarthManwe
    Participant
    1+

Thavnair nodes seem to have shifted places, grid no longer works.

Kuarupi
    Participant

Thavnair nodes seem to have shifted places, grid no longer works.

like i say to AI(administrator), i dont have time to test all scenarios.

u can tell what scenario from Thavnair dont are working?

its go help-me to update fast the grids and add new spots if have.

DarthManwe
    Participant

Thavnairian Paprika grid attached to 9th step in scenario is broken for sure.
    Tried the coconut and onwards one in 7th step, and it broke very fast too.

Then I had problems with Reah Tahra in Ultima Thule with Ar-ceaen cotton pick ups. Honestly, Elpis and Garlemald are the two zones that keep working for me, all the others have shifted nodes.

I dont understand how to edit grids all that much, but I realized the problem when I turned on editor and saw the old beacons had nothing around them and new nodes were out of the way of any beacons in Thavnair. Then I observed the same with Ultima Thule.

This might be an extensive redo, to be honest 🙁

DarthManwe
    Participant

Update: Coconut worked on a trial run now, that might’ve been the bot acting weird after previous fails.

Thavnairinian Paprika is very broken though, confirmed twice.

Kuarupi
    Participant

Update: Coconut worked on a trial run now, that might’ve been the bot acting weird after previous fails.

Thavnairinian Paprika is very broken though, confirmed twice.

i will update later, thx say.

Kuarupi
    Participant

Then I had problems with Reah Tahra in Ultima Thule with Ar-ceaen cotton pick ups. Honestly, Elpis and Garlemald are the two zones that keep working for me, all the others have shifted nodes.

I dont understand how to edit grids all that much, but I realized the problem when I turned on editor and saw the old beacons had nothing around them and new nodes were out of the way of any beacons in Thavnair. Then I observed the same with Ultima Thule.

square change some nodes location in patch 6.11, i have problem with alien onion in ultima thule(reah thara), i re-edit grid and update, i need do this in other broken grids.

i will try update these grids what u say and post here.

Kuarupi
    Participant
    3+

square change some nodes location in patch 6.11, i have problem with alien onion in ultima thule(reah thara), i re-edit grid and update, i need do this in other broken grids.

i will try update these grids what u say and post here.

Good Morning,

As I said, I reviewed the complete EW Botanist scenario, corrected some nodes that were modified, corrected some gatherslot that were changed, and with that the scenario is 100%, BUT if you find any errors, please let me know.

PS: I ask a moderator to please update the scenario that exists in the scenario list, so I put it as an attachment.

Thanks

Attachments:

aikenkashih
    Participant
    1+

Thank you Kuarupi! Was literally refreshing my browser every so often waiting for your update!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.