EW Botanist Nodes 6.01- Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets EW Botanist Nodes 6.01- Scenario

This topic contains 33 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  DanHarro 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Kuarupi
    Participant
    3+

Guys, I made this scenario for botanist to collect logs from LVL 81 to 89. While I was doing the scenario, I was testing the route, the nodes, I had no errors, it worked normally.

I appreciate if you inform me of an error.

edgedy
    Participant

Thanks will check it out tomorrow

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Just what I was looking for, I started on this as well but will test yours as I only have a couple zones done.

I noticed a couple bugs though:
    -Repair() is set after going to a waypoint while you are flying, and you can’t repair in the air so the scenario breaks, so you would
    want the Job(BTN) / repair() arguments before going to a WP.

-Integral Log is gathering slot 6

Couple other notes:
    -Similar to the Mining scenario posted, I created generic gather preset that has compass on and gather by name blank and added an
    argument to the scenario to load gatherpreset(EW_Generic) or else it will clash if you have an existing gather preset selected that
    uses gather by name.

-Also I suggest adding materiaExtract() with the repair() since testing grids for 88-90 materials I already spiritbond my pentamelded
    gear.

I have a Scarlet Moko Grass/Giant Popoto/Sideritis grid done also in mine if you want it, going to try and work on an AR-Cotton one before bed which is the last one I really care about.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.

Kuarupi
    Participant

Guys, I made this scenario for botanist to collect logs from LVL 81 to 89. While I was doing the scenario, I was testing the route, the nodes, I had no errors, it worked normally.

I appreciate if you inform me of an error.

Thanks for letting me know the errors.

I have already corrected them.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Kuarupi.

Kuarupi
    Participant
    1+

Just what I was looking for, I started on this as well but will test yours as I only have a couple zones done.

I noticed a couple bugs though:
    -Repair() is set after going to a waypoint while you are flying, and you can’t repair in the air so the scenario breaks, so you would
    want the Job(BTN) / repair() arguments before going to a WP.

-Integral Log is gathering slot 6

Couple other notes:
    -Similar to the Mining scenario posted, I created generic gather preset that has compass on and gather by name blank and added an
    argument to the scenario to load gatherpreset(EW_Generic) or else it will clash if you have an existing gather preset selected that
    uses gather by name.

-Also I suggest adding materiaExtract() with the repair() since testing grids for 88-90 materials I already spiritbond my pentamelded
    gear.

I have a Scarlet Moko Grass/Giant Popoto/Sideritis grid done also in mine if you want it, going to try and work on an AR-Cotton one before bed which is the last one I really care about.

Thanks for reporting, I will put the materiaExtract(), when I finish the script, I plan to finish it today, as soon as I wake up.

Flypig
    Flypig
    Participant

Another quick way to fix any issue associated with cannot repair/materia extraction from the air, you can add land() in front of it.

edgedy
    Participant

Hoping for an update on this today if you have the free time. Thanks 🙂

emmemmy
    Participant

Would love if this could get updated to include sidertis!

Simpleton
    Participant

First of thank you to Kuarupi for taking the time to design this. I took the time to make some changes to it as I found a few things that I did not like about it and hopefully made it more useful. First the level 81 grid was using a MIN grid, I changed it to the BTN grid as it should have been because if you downloaded the MIN grid before this one it would interfer.

Settings for setting up

1) turn off Auto Sprint as it looks unnatural for you to sprint between every foot path.
    2) ensure that you have Arbor call on your hot bar, we will be using compass 1
    3) Branch Distance should be set to 50

So what changed? Well I noticed that some of the scenarios were using the same grids and it would teleport back to city to follow the same path again. It looked really obvious if you were to leave the area only to come right back to the area. Therefore, I have set it up where it just continues on the same nodes but with a different gatherslot. It will repair between them still to ensure that your gear does not break.

Lastly, I moved a couple spots slightly that were getting stuck. If you have any issues, please let me know. I have ran all of these at 25 nodes per area. I will check here all the time to ensure that we get it all corrected.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Simpleton
    Participant
    4+

This new version includes the Siderisis Leaves you were looking for. They are in the 5th page along with the ability to toggle all other items within the grid.

Attachments:

Kuarupi
    Participant

This new version includes the Siderisis Leaves you were looking for. They are in the 5th page along with the ability to toggle all other items within the grid.

Thanks for making changes, I tested this new version of yours and found an error, when I demark the option of Scarlet Moko Grass, he keeps collecting the Sideritis Leaves, I tried to fix, but I can not find the error, I deleted everything, I added again and every time I enable the farm of Scarlet he collects the other plant.

You know what it could be:

Simpleton
    Participant

Thanks for making changes, I tested this new version of yours and found an error, when I demark the option of Scarlet Moko Grass, he keeps collecting the Sideritis Leaves, I tried to fix, but I can not find the error, I deleted everything, I added again and every time I enable the farm of Scarlet he collects the other plant.

You know what it could be:

If you add the // on the Sideritis Leaves section he will gather the Scarlet Moko Grass. If you leave the Sideritis Leaves section it will collect the Sideritis leaves and then the moko grass as you would like.

Kuarupi
    Participant
    2+

Goodnight,

I come to bring to us, the new version of my scenario, completely reworked, remade from scratch, tested for two days.

I decided to redo the scenario, because the first one was not good, requiring constant adjustments, and that bothered me, I needed to do something better.

This scenario includes logging 81 through 90 and harvesting 81 through 90 of all zones.

Thanks

Attachments:

miqomike
    Participant

it keeps saying invalid argument?

Kuarupi
    Participant

it keeps saying invalid argument?

can u take a ss? and put the log here? because i am running right now, and works fine here with me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.