How good is the Healing performance?

Forum Forums Discussion How good is the Healing performance?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nott 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

succorso
    Participant

Hello,

I really loved to play Wow with healing rotations. Since the lack of working bots & rotations I am really interested in FF 14 because it has so much in common with Wow.

How good is this bot with healing? Especially for instances and raiding?

Which classes do you recommend for healing?

Thank you so much for your help / suggestions.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The Assist Mode has been released a week ago and it’s currently in early beta.
    It’s probably good enough for leveling instances, but we do not recommend using it in endgame raiding yet.

You can read feedback from our users in the main beta thread.

Miqobot v1.3.18

Assist mode is implemented.
    Please read the new guide section in the first post.

– Assist Mode: Auto-pause is implemented.
    – Assist Mode: Toggle hotkey is implemented.
    – Assist Mode: Additional features can be enabled on UI.

Battle rotations are optimized for levels 1-50.
    – Partial rotations are implemented for all levels, however some 51+ abilities may be used incorrectly or not used at all, so please do not expect the best performance at level 70 just yet. We continue working on battle rotations and will be releasing incremental updates in the upcoming versions.

Important Note!
    Please remove any keybinds from “Reply” and “Switch Chat” actions.

– You can find detailed explanation in the new guide section.

Certain abilities require placement macro setup.
    – Rook Autoturret (MCH)
    – Bishop Autoturret (MCH)
    – Shadow Flare (ACN SMN SCH)

succorso
    Participant

Thank you, I just read the whole beta combat thread and my question is answered.

Nott
    Participant
    2+

I would say from the 1 to 50, SCH is the best handled and allows you to deal some good dmg too, making the runs pretty quick.

succorso
    Participant

The thing is I am totally new to this game. I checked some guides about the 3 healing classes and can´t decide between the sholar and whitemage. For beginners the whitemage seems to be a good choice.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

For SCH you need to level a dps class to 30 first to unlock SCH (which you then play form level 30+) while WHM starts as a healer from level 1. So if you don’t mind playing a dps, start as Arcanist, if you wanna full on heal from level 1, go Conjurer.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by blahblahblah blahblahblah.

Nott
    Participant

Well, for me, the bot didn’t handle WHM too well. It frequently ran out of mana due to spamming Medica and its the only job I had the tank die on me with…well that I would say was my character’s fault anyway. So your question was how was the healing performance, that’s why I put SCH first. No mana issues with SCH and you have the pet around so less AoE healing is done as well.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I mean, your pet as SCH handles all your light party healing practically through like 60, so of course it’s easier 🙂

Nott
    Participant

I mean, your pet as SCH handles all your light party healing practically through like 60, so of course it’s easier 🙂

Well, he’s new and he asked…so, yup. If there’s anything you’d actually like to add, please do.

succorso
    Participant
    1+

Thank you, I will go for SCH . When I know the game better and the routines are a bit more updated I can check back on WHM .

Do I need Stormblood and Heavensward until I reach endgame? I already own the main game from the pre sale years ago.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  succorso.

Nott
    Participant
    2+

You’ll need HW if you want to get to 60 and SB to hit 70. If you want to lvl dps jobs fast, I think you need at least HW to do the 51-60 floors of PotD, which are the ones most people spam. There’s no need to get them if you’re going to just be leveling tanks/healers up to 50 initially, since the dungeon queues are instant and the xp is better there, assuming competent players.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.