[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

My guess is if we haven’t gotten it now ,we’ll get it as part of the updated version associated with the patch (since with the patch they’ll need to update all the memory addresses)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

Miqobot v1.3.18

Download Miqobot Beta

Assist mode is implemented.
    Please read the new guide section in the first post.

– Assist Mode: Auto-pause is implemented.
    – Assist Mode: Toggle hotkey is implemented.
    – Assist Mode: Additional features can be enabled on UI.

Battle rotations are optimized for levels 1-50.
    – Partial rotations are implemented for all levels, however some 51+ abilities may be used incorrectly or not used at all, so please do not expect the best performance at level 70 just yet. We continue working on battle rotations and will be releasing incremental updates in the upcoming versions.

Important Note!
    Please remove any keybinds from “Reply” and “Switch Chat” actions.

– You can find detailed explanation in the new guide section.

Certain abilities require placement macro setup.
    – Rook Autoturret (MCH)
    – Bishop Autoturret (MCH)
    – Shadow Flare (ACN SMN SCH)

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    2+

This… it’s everything I’ve dreamt of <3 – It works so beautifully. It’s even a terrific dps rotation tool. In my current gear, I was only able to achieve 5700 dps on my RDM, but Miqobot pushed 6000 dps just now (LOVE that the full 70 rotation is working flawlessly on RDM btw) and it taught me a few things just watching her work her magic so that I, too, can get closer to those numbers. To any SMN players out there about to play with this, be warned: Miqo won’t use the upgraded DoT’s (B&M III) for obvious reasons; she’s pushing rotations for 50 and below. It’s not a bug, and she’s not broken, just a work in progress – and a beautiful one at that!

One thing I’m having an issue with is that whenever I go to activate Assist Mode, I get a message that a keybind for “Target Last Enemy” is missing, and that single target healing spells are impossible and will be disabled, despite having a keybind set for Target Last Enemy.

TL;DR: Thanks so much for your hard work, team!!

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    1+

One thing I’m having an issue with is that whenever I go to activate Assist Mode, I get a message that a keybind for “Target Last Enemy” is missing, and that single target healing spells are impossible and will be disabled, despite having a keybind set for Target Last Enemy.

Nvm, it was a user ERR, as most of my obstacles are 😛

infuriated
    Participant
    1+

Tested with an controller btw, works fine.
    All I need to do is add the skills to a normal hotbar, and use the usual cross hotbar for controller.
    Miqobot will assist with the normal hotbars, whilst I use my controller on the crosshotbar.

With that, I can also control what skills to have on the hotbar and Miqobot will only assist with the skills available on the hotbars.
    worked like a charm.

mineisyours
    Participant

is there any scenario support for this?

johnb
    Participant
    2+

As it is not optimized for level 70 rotations, it obviously does not do a good job for end game raiding. However, the assist function is wonderful for starting any new job and letting Miqo pile damage on the annoying leveling mobs. It’s great for hunting logs, going through leveling dungeons, fates, farming leather/cloth etc. The auto positional adjustment for melee jobs is also a very nice feature. All in all its a gr8 step forward. Thank you Miqo-Team.

uwu
    Participant

Notice it will not use Empyreal Arrow (lv54) Bard ability. Any plans to implement?

Nott
    Participant
    1+

Notice it will not use Empyreal Arrow (lv54) Bard ability. Any plans to implement?

As stated in the first post, stuff above 50 is not currently supported. It’ll be added in future patches.

uwu
    Participant

As stated in the first post, stuff above 50 is not currently supported. It’ll be added in future patches.

It uses pitch perfect (52) and iron jaws (56) flawlessly as well as sidewinder(60)

johnb
    Participant
    1+

my friend the initial post stated “Partial rotations are implemented for all levels, however some 51+ abilities may be used incorrectly or not used at all.”

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    7+

Just in case anyone is curious about end-game content use: RDM, WHM, and SCH all have their full 70 rotations in this release. I ran an expert roulette with SCH and Miqo did pretty well. DPS uptime was 100% and she kept the party alive just fine, we had one death but this tank (DRK) didn’t use any CD’s, was pretty under-geared, and made the mass pull with the two large worms in The Burn. With a better tank, Miqo would’ve been just fine. My WHM run was glorious, and even netted 3 commendations, so apparently the party members appreciated Miqo’s fabulous work as well!

Re: Jobs without full 70’s rotations yet:
    NIN actually pulls pretty decent numbers, but Miqo won’t use Dream Within A Dream, Duality, Armor Crush, or any of the Ninki Gauge skills. Using them manually (via controller or hotbar) you can pretty much use assist mode to get that full 70 rotation in if you work with her and it plays out smoothly.

SAM, MNK, and DRG I wouldn’t suggest using yet as you will be fighting with Miqo over the rotation half of the time – especially MNK. SAM is close, and probably could pass by in 70 dungeons, and like NIN you could most likely just toss in the Kenki skills yourself, but I couldn’t quite meet my own numbers so more testing will have to be done.

On my BLM I pull 6800 DPS in my current gear. In the Lv.50 rotation, Miqo pulls 4800 – so a significant amount of damage loss. No surprise, but had to be sure. SMN can’t really be used unless you just want Miqo to spam Ruin III for you while you weave OGCD’s in between, but then she’s not going to know when to Ruin II in order to double weave at times, so it’s really not the most efficient use of assist mode yet.

BRD & MCH: Brd is decent, it’s able to down the Tsukuyomi SSS dummy in a near-full 380 set, and does use skills up to Empyr.Arrow. My MCH, however, out-DPS’s my BRD by a significant amount, and even without optimal Wildfire usage (or not using rapid fire, for some reason; I just manually pressed it when WF was about to happen) its DPS is impressive. So while the full 70 rotation isn’t available, I would safely say you could run it in 70 dungeons and other than another MCH, no one would probably notice a difference, as you’d still be pulling more DPS than the average DF player.

Tanks: they will pretty much just stay in tank stance and use their 50 skills to hold enmity. If you swap out of tank stance after gaining a good foothold in enmity, Miqo will just put you back in. So, leveling dungeons I’m sure will be fine 50 and below. I haven’t really done any extensive testing with my tanks yet other than seeing what rotations/skills she will use at 70.

Things of note:
    Ran PoTD with RDM, and it should be noted that Miqo will NOT heal herself via Vercure if she’s going to die, so you will need to be vigilant. I haven’t tested whether or not she will automatically Verraise a downed party member, but plan on squeezing in some Rabanastre & Rhidorana for coins today so no better place than Hashmal to find out ^^

When tanking, Miqo will cycle through available CD’s for mitigation. She has a set list of choices, so certain skills go unused by the time a previous CD is ready. Therefore you can plan usage out of those unused skills when you need them. Neat! ^^

Overall: this is a very fun and promising function! I can’t wait to see how much customization gets implemented in the future!

Nott
    Participant

Only messed around on WHM a bit so far but did note that it doesn’t Esuna Sludge from the Giant Tunnel Worm in Cutter’s Cry. Few other poisons aren’t done either but they’re not really a worry. Sludge, however, is a strong DoT that’ll put out more than Regen can cover.

There were also a couple times where Miqo healed my character when it wasn’t necessary, might have been targeting back to Enemy too quickly or something. I wonder if it’d be too much trouble to make it so it switches targets only to damage rather than only to heal? Or just have that as an option. It would make using Eye For an Eye possible, currently, you’d have to pause or macro it. Very minor issues.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I played a bit as WHM and DRG. DRG worked fine. The rotation for 1-50 was done correctly and auto positioning was really good. The DPS side of assist seems to work perfectly.

However I did encounter some oddity’s when playing as WHM, I had “heals and buffs” & “allow switching targets” on. When switched from the monster to a target, unless the target player was below (what looked like 50%) assist wouldn’t heal them. But it wouldn’t let me lock back onto a monster until I manually healed the player to full. What ended up happening a lot of the time was that assist would DPS perfectly as WHM, then target the tank (at 75%) and do nothing.

This also happened with raising dead players. Assist would target the dead person, cast swiftcast and do nothing.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

I played a bit as WHM and DRG. DRG worked fine. The rotation for 1-50 was done correctly and auto positioning was really good. The DPS side of assist seems to work perfectly.

However I did encounter some oddity’s when playing as WHM, I had “heals and buffs” & “allow switching targets” on. When switched from the monster to a target, unless the target player was below (what looked like 50%) assist wouldn’t heal them. But it wouldn’t let me lock back onto a monster until I manually healed the player to full. What ended up happening a lot of the time was that assist would DPS perfectly as WHM, then target the tank (at 75%) and do nothing.

This also happened with raising dead players. Assist would target the dead person, cast swiftcast and do nothing.

Do you have raising on macro? Because I had a problem when miqo tried to use macro for raising, but managed to fix it. As for healing not sure, either you have some healing macro on your hotbar or maybe just didn’t assing keybind for targetting last enemy. Also miqo usually says in her log about errors if something doesn’t work fine. Did you check what she say at the moment when it happened?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.