How does combat assist work?

Forum Forums Discussion How does combat assist work?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Frank0168
    Participant

So i see a lot of threads here saying “The combat assist is the only reason why i use Miqobot”. I never used this feature before. How does it work?

Like there’s a thread here about Bard’s Heavy shot. I looked at the combat assist menu and do not see any of these lol. If i turn it on will it play the game for me on Trials and Dungeons? Like the current EX trails?

Arc
    Arc

All Combat Assist does, is to do your skill rotation for you.

However, Miqobot Dev Team hasn’t finished that feature yet. Just before Shadowbringers released they finished combat assist up to level 66 rotations for all jobs. With Shadowbringers implementing several major changes in how some jobs work and how their skills work, Miqobot’s Combat Assist essentially broke a lot and it will still take a while until Combat Assist is working until level 66 again, let alone up to level 80.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

You can find the detailed guide on Assist Mode in this thread: [Beta] Combat
    The current state of Shadowbringers support is here: Shadowbringers 5.0 – Miqobot Status

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.