How do I import Scenario from Text?

Forum Forums Discussion How do I import Scenario from Text?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anon.okami 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

anon.okami
    Participant

Sorry all, I am new here. Downloaded the trial and was wanting to get familiar with it before purchasing a license. I am working on importing some of the scenarios Lyfox made and always receive a syntax error when starting the scenario. Can I get some assistance with this?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Here is a link for the import guide^^ https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Ai Ai.

anon.okami
    Participant

Thank you Ai! I’ve tried multiple scenarios and have no errors. But it seems like Miqo will not follow the navigation path. I have all keybinds bound and it’s like she will mount then “AFK” for a little bit. I will move the camera manually and she will move a few paces then repeat the process.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Hmmmm, I don’t know for sure, but maybe you have some keybind conflicts. Also one more guide about how all this works: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/

anon.okami
    Participant

I fixed that issue, it was because I had to many key combinations to do a single camera turn function. Now my next issue >.<. Really I’m sorry about all of this. But when I run the scenario, Miqo will take me to the legendary node location. However, when she makes it there I have to run the gathering item start command to have her gather. Is this suppose to happen or is it suppose to function cumulatively?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

And what does miqobot say in message log when it happens? She often tells things there if something is wrong.

anon.okami
    Participant

Doesn’t say anything. However, I figured out that if I start the gathering script first, then start the scenario it will work just fine.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ai is right Miqo always says something. Like ‘Gathering started’ or ‘Going from #waypoint to #waypoint’. Whatever the problem is it usually becomes obvious when reading the message log. Could you post it? It will be much easier to help if you do.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Sounds like he’s showing up at the node at the wrong ET time. Anon make sure you’re doing the right rotation at the right time, the bot runs in ET (eorzea time) and military hours so after 12 > it becomes 13 and so on. If you show up at a node at 20:05 and the bot is on the 08:05 rotation then the gathering wont trigger.

anon.okami
    Participant

I think that was my problem Lut. However, I tested it again this morning on Black willow. Miqo followed the grid with no issues. When she hit the beacon waypoint she began to AFK. The node popped up and she didn’t react. Based on what you said there is a specific eorzean time I have to show up for the scenario to start correctly? Then the scenario will just repeat itself until finished aye?

anon.okami
    Participant

Update: So I did what was said and launched the scenario at the correct time. Since then I have had no issues with AFK timer everything runs smoothly. I love Miqo so far, great for mass farming certain materials. Thus far I have tested gold saucer, fishing and gathering. All work great! My next project is to tinker with the crafting tab.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.