Housing

Forum Forums Discussion Housing

This topic contains 76 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Just!cE Just!cE 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Sluaghterhouse87
    Participant
    1+

When I do it myself it works. But when I have bot going nothing is happening?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Then try checking each step from the beginning. Does key(f12) target the placard? If not then find a key that does and put it in your scenario.

Sluaghterhouse87
    Participant

When I do everything manually it works fine, is there a way I can import the file, should I be typing this in miqobot a certain way

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Theres really nothing special about this. You just tell Miqo what keys to press and she does. It the most basic feature. If it doesnt work then maybe theres a problem with your bot. Have you tried other features, do they work?

Sluaghterhouse87
    Participant

I got it to work appearently miqobot doesn’t like copy and paste lol. Thank you for your time.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant
    1+

You’ll want to be a little careful using this, because all it’s doing is spamming the command over and over again. It’s not “smart” about what’s going on, it’s just repeating button presses.

I know of at least 1 person who was doing something similar to this (spamming 0 0 4 0 with keyboard software instead of this specific bot, but the end result is the same) all night, and then claimed they woke up to find most of their gil gone. Why? Because somebody transferred their house to that spot (beating them to the punch of buying it) and they put their retainer right on the edge of the property near the board that you have to click on, and kept putting items up for sale which the bot would then buy because it was spamming 0.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea absolutely. Theres so many ways players can mess with you. Be careful and never leave this running unattended. Use it to relieve pressure on your wrists but keep an eye on it at all times.

DanielBot
    Participant

well also flagging myself as busy helps for some reason i tried and then i tried it kinda gets off until i swithced to busy there it worked as a charm :B

Xion
    Participant

You should always be in busy status or people will screw you over by doing trades requests.

chocobofarms
    Participant

Hi, is there a way to add a code at the end if the house becomes sold, then you would teleport to a city?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Nope it doesnt have any ifs. It simply presses keys over and over without any checks. Read the post from Asynchria above. You can lose everything if youre not careful enough.

SHIVAGODDES
    Participant

Guys, i have tried to have the scenario to do this, i created the text file but it says when i import

(14:17:53) -> Importing scenario: ‘house’
    (14:17:53) DEBUG: Import error! Unknown preset type ‘key(f12, 0’ 🙁
    (14:17:53) DEBUG: Import error! Unknown preset type ” 🙁

I literally imported the lyfox one, could you provide your file?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its not a file you dont have to import it. Just make a new scenario then copy and paste the script.

noobMagician42
    noobMagician42
    Participant

Yeah, I was having similar problems when trying to create a scenario to check all prices in a marketboard category to keep Universalis updated. I had to be very careful how I started the scenario, and then try to minimize it without bollocking it up.

Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

does this still exist? can’t find the script

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.