Housing

Forum Forums Discussion Housing

This topic contains 76 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Just!cE Just!cE 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Steve123
    Participant

Here’s the code I was using, added a line that has it select the option to buy an FC house. As above, set the time to whatever you want

key(f12, 0.1) //target placard

key(num0, 0.1) //confirm
    key(num2, 0.1) //wake cursor
    key(num0, 0.1) //confirm
    key(num2, 0.1) //cursor down
    key(num0, 0.1) //confirm
    key(num4, 0.1) //cursor left
    key(num0, 0.1) //confirm

afkFor(00:00:01)
    repeatChapterFor(24:00:00)

iprincey
    Participant

How much faster and reliable is this compared to AutoHotKey? Can you do other things on your computer while this is running?
    Is there any way to remove your head bobbing/head moving while you click the placard?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

No no and no.
    I mean technically you can minimize the game and let Miqo do her thing in the background but its a bad idea. Other people want to buy a house too and will try to do everything to stop you. Dont leave it unattended.

Xion
    Participant

Is there any way to remove your head bobbing/head moving while you click the placard?

Sorta, if you angle your character you might avoid it but can’t say how it looks for other players.

Arkangel10772
    Participant

How would one adjust this to make it buying a house for an FC?

besaidknight
    Participant
    1+

key(f12, 0.5)
    afkfor(00:00:01)
    key(num0)
    key(num2)
    key(num0)
    key(num2)
    key(num0)
    key(num4)
    key(num0)
    afkFor(00:00:01)
    RepeatChapterfor(04:00:00)

This is what I use to go after FC houses. I tried streamlined codes like the one above, but Miqo just trips up and stares. With the command lines I have above Miqo will reliably attempt to purchase the FC house once every 8-12 seconds depending on the lag, which is a lot slower than just mouse/keyboard clicking (4-6 seconds per attempt) and probably a lot slower than the competing bot, since I’ve lost to every bot I’ve gone up against (That head just keeps whipping back and forth after they’ve won) though I can’t imagine how much faster the other bot can be, considering Miqo is already being held back by server lag.
    The 10-15 second clicking isn’t bad though, I mean, you can’t mindlessly keep jamming your mouse at that speed, so having a leisurely auto clicking is nice, just a little nerve wracking when you realize everyone else has double the chance of getting the house because they’re clicking twice as fast. It’s a trade, and truth of the matter I’ve given up on even winning a house until the new housing comes up; gonna skip over the other four zones and go STRAIGHT for Ishgard… Where there will be no timer.

adrianevo
    Participant

Is there one that you know for a ps4 macro to buy a fc house ??

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  adrianevo.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Nope its not possible on ps4.

Ary
    Participant

Is there a plot purchase macro? I have been trying and I find certain ones but it keeps giving me the pop up “There are no party members”

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Seems like youve changed something in your keybinds. All these macros assume you have default keybinds. If you change them you have to modify macros as well.

Ary
    Participant

it says all my keys are on the default setting and I havent altered any of them

Ary
    Participant

I am currently in party chat mode I believe its trying to put it as a “text phrase”

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh youre trying to put them into ingame macros? Yea its not for that. Its scenarios for Miqobot.
    Scenario tab > New > Insert text.

nenesharshe
    Participant

I’m sorry for asking a stupid question, but I’m fairly new at miqobot.

I currently have an apartment and a private house. If I wanted to buy a house for FC. Which one is better? The code on post #12002 or #23950?

Thank you in advance!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can simply try and see what works for you. People are posting different versions because they have different keybinds and fps. But the idea is the same. Pick the correct key sequence, try doing it manually, verify that it works, then put it into Miqobot.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.