Holmister Switch Run-times

Forum Forums Discussion Holmister Switch Run-times

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  whyyme 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

Kinda different “run-time” analysis from my side:

Let my lvl 71 DRK do Holminster Switch for 12 hours and he got up to lvl 76

phantom330
    Participant

Kinda different “run-time” analysis from my side:

Let my lvl 71 DRK do Holminster Switch for 12 hours and he got up to lvl 76

Using https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Experience_Points/Chart and just assuming you started at 0 exp 71 and ended 0 exp 76, that’s 89,015,600m total exp, or 7,417,966 per hour. Definitely not bad exp/hour

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

the holminster Trustruns with Miqo are a new lvl experience. I NEVER EVER BOTED FASTER

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by 4DDCom 4DDCom.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by 4DDCom 4DDCom.
    Arc
    Arc

I agree. It is unbelievable, how fast leveling works with Holminster Trust + Miqo. Feels like a dream 🙂

phantom330
    Participant

What NPC’s have y’all found to be the best so far? Only have DPS classes left to hit 80 so just debating between Ryne/Y’shtola and Urianger/Alphinaud

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

What NPC’s have y’all found to be the best so far? Only have DPS classes left to hit 80 so just debating between Ryne/Y’shtola and Urianger/Alphinaud

They are all equally retarded ^^ xD None of them aoe, alisae loves spammin lb the minute it comes up. Alphinaud I keep hearing horror stories about but Ive only played with Urianger and he’s not let me down so far xD

Arc
    Arc

I’m running Urianger, Ryne & Y’shtola and it worked pretty well.

edgedy
    Participant

What’s best tank? Paladin, DRK, GNB or Warrior?

edgedy
    Participant

Warrior’s definitely the slowest of the 3, largely because it has a tendency to miss all the enemies with overpower so you’ll lose 2-3 minutes there.

Edit: Gunbreaker looks like it’s even faster than SCH/WHM/DRK. Definitely the overall winner you can make up as much as 3 minutes and a total run time of 26 minutes.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  edgedy.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Warrior’s definitely the slowest of the 3, largely because it has a tendency to miss all the enemies with overpower so you’ll lose 2-3 minutes there.

Edit: Gunbreaker looks like it’s even faster than SCH/WHM/DRK. Definitely the overall winner you can make up as much as 3 minutes and a total run time of 26 minutes.

Yeah? I’ve been using paladin, just looking to level the goons so not really lookin for exp since I already have all my jobs at 80. Clear times with pally are very slow Lol And pally seems a bit clunky. At times Alphinaud grabs agggro and my pally just loves to sit a few yalms away ignoring him Lol I’ll do a few GNB runs and see if its any faster.

Oh and for some reason Miqo doesnt like to use arm’s lenght 🙁

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by LutBot LutBot.

uwu
    Participant

Left my parser running for 15 runs as BLM. Fastest time was 27:10, slowest was 31:11 because it looks like I died to Tesleen. This is using Urianger, Thancred, and Ryne. Most runs were ~28min.

Actually all of the lowest 27min runs were on Scenario mode with Exarch/Alphinaud/Alisaie

DPS Numbers:
    Me ~7500
    Alisaie ~3400
    Exarch ~2100
    Alphinaud ~1400+~800
    Ryne ~3500
    Thancred ~2100
    Urianger ~1600

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  uwu.

2skies
    Participant

uwu how are you not dying on trash packs as a BLM? Don’t you just run right in the middle of them and get rekt?

edgedy
    Participant

Yeah that was my issue with warrior also, the aggro snap wasn’t clean. Gunbreaker is smooth and picks up aggro very well. DRK has a slight delay in their snap. As for the arm’s length you can report it to the 5.2 thread and they may add it.

uwu
    Participant

uwu how are you not dying on trash packs as a BLM? Don’t you just run right in the middle of them and get rekt?

only saw 1 death on the log. healers keep me up

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I think Alisaie > Y’shtola because of Verraise. Sometimes Urianger doesnt dodge left/right knouts and dies. And theres nothing you can do he simply forgets to dodge. Its kinda painful to watch this without a backup raise.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.