Holmister Switch Run-times

Forum Forums Discussion Holmister Switch Run-times

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  whyyme 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

iifetap
    Participant

Just thought I’d start a thread listing the run-times for the new trust dungeon.

Level 72 White Mage, i399. Used Thancred, Alisaie and Y’Shtola (all 71) 30:07 from enter to exit.

redwolfred
    Participant

73 WAR, using Yshtola, Ryne and Alphinaud. ilevel 386. Round trip, just over 35 minutes.

Sinrion
    Participant

HM Runs should always take around 30~35 Minutes, that’s the nature of Trusts and the Single Target DPS and it nets you around 3,5m XP per Run or something.

TKD718
    Participant

Is there anyway to setup a scenario so I can auto repair my gear after a few runs? I wan’t to run the bot over night but i’m sure my gear will be destroyed after a few hours.

uwu
    Participant

Yes just make a 2 chapter scenario. First one is to set the number of dungeons you want to run before repairing, the 2nd will have a repair() followed by a repeatAll(x) where x=number or times you want the scenario to repeat. Just put 99 if you want it to keep going

chapter 1
    squadrons(5)
    dungeon(Holminster)
    fullClear(on)
    openCoffers(on)

chapter 2
    repair()
    desynthList(Dungeon)
    desynth()

repeatAll(99)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  uwu.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  uwu.
    andy_asteroids
    andy_asteroids
    Participant

Is there anyway to setup a scenario so I can auto repair my gear after a few runs? I wan’t to run the bot over night but i’m sure my gear will be destroyed after a few hours.

Should be pretty simple, I don’t have anything set up right now, but it would probably look something like

squadrons(5)
    repairNpc()
    repeatAll

you’d have to run it next to a repair NPC, or if you wanted to use dark matter to repair you could just change repairNpc() to repair() and run it wherever

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

HM Runs should always take around 30~35 Minutes, that’s the nature of Trusts and the Single Target DPS and it nets you around 3,5m XP per Run or something.

Absolutely not true. I was running this dungeon on my own before miqo, and was averaging 20-25m x per. Miqo is sure to take a bit longer due to random factors but lets not pretend the Trusts NPC are worthless Lol They might refuse to aoe but back when I was using them to level we’d often clear the dungeon faster than if I was to run it with PUGS on DF.

Sinrion
    Participant

Absolutely not true. I was running this dungeon on my own before miqo, and was averaging 20-25m x per. Miqo is sure to take a bit longer due to random factors but lets not pretend the Trusts NPC are worthless Lol They might refuse to aoe but back when I was using them to level we’d often clear the dungeon faster than if I was to run it with PUGS on DF.

Please show me these 20 Min Runs, Thanks. No AoE and not really pulling big, does increase the time needed by a lot, my fastest run (me as DPS) was around 28 Mins because of a few bigger Pulls, if the AI didn’t mess up, but you can’t guarantee bigg pulls all the time nor any real benefit of it over smaller groups, since you’re the only one using AoEs.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Please show me these 20 Min Runs, Thanks. No AoE and not really pulling big, does increase the time needed by a lot, my fastest run (me as DPS) was around 28 Mins because of a few bigger Pulls, if the AI didn’t mess up, but you can’t guarantee bigg pulls all the time nor any real benefit of it over smaller groups, since you’re the only one using AoEs.

If I was to bother with it I’d only be showing you a screenshot, cant be assed to video/upload 20 minutes of gameplay with my shitty internet. And if its just the screenshot then Its likely people would assume its photoshopped.

Anyways, +10 minutes for absolutely no work is fine in my book.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by LutBot LutBot.

uwu
    Participant
    1+

Ive run holminster on every job and have every npc at level 80 there is a 0% chance you can run through this in 20 mins. Its literally impossible.

Sinrion
    Participant

If I was to bother with it I’d only be showing you a screenshot, cant be assed to video/upload 20 minutes of gameplay with my shitty internet. And if its just the screenshot then Its likely people would assume its photoshopped.

I mean proof it with a Screenshot, I don’t care, I was just saying what people can expect from the average Trust Runs with Miqo (depending of the Class that gets leveled).

You can clear HM in 18~20 Minutes in a Full Party, with Wall to Wall Pulls, but that’s nothing Trusts ever can achieve.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

I mean proof it with a Screenshot, I don’t care, I was just saying what people can expect from the average Trust Runs with Miqo (depending of the Class that gets leveled).

You can clear HM in 18~20 Minutes in a Full Party, with Wall to Wall Pulls, but that’s nothing Trusts ever can achieve.

Yup! I just ran it again for shits and gigges, and it was nowhere near the 20 minute mark. The trash packs arent an issue but holy shit the bosses have a lot of hp. Bosses alone was taking 4-5 minutes to kill. Overall took me around 27 minutes for the entire run.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Takes me about 30 mins on my 72 SCH (1:19am -> 1:48am).

Also got ~5.63million exp (with food + FC buff) so pretty decent exp even considering the half hour time.

edgedy
    Participant

80 SCH, Thancred, Yshtola, Ryne. (all level 72 synced)

28 minutes basically.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  edgedy.

edgedy
    Participant

80 WHM, Thancred, Yshtola, Ryne. (all level 72 synced) Same duration as before, 28 minutes. Seems there’s no benefit between the healers. SCH might be 30 seconds faster.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.