[help]Miqobot has stopped using Skills

Forum Forums Discussion [help]Miqobot has stopped using Skills

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Genezizz
    Participant

As the title says, all the sudden, my Miqobot has stopped using any of the skills i put in the skills section!

i have had it to use Gathering 15%, and Twelve’s bounty! and its been working just fine!
    then all the sudden, its decided that using skills is no longer a part of its agenda! and its now refusing to use these skills at all! haha

i have them on my bar, and if i manually click them, they work just fine! they are in keybound slots that has been working! until like 40 minutes ago!

the only thing that changed was a new gathering grid!
    currently using https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/mythrite-ore-lv55/

is there anything in that grid that stops Miqobot from using any of the availible skills?

Edit: forgot to add in, Yes! the rotation thing is clicked and enabled! 😀 did not turn it of at all

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Genezizz.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Genezizz
    Participant

Seems like the culprit was that Grid! swapped grid after this one ended up borking out, and the bot is back to using skills!

the grid up there got stuck allot too! ended up having 4 nodes blacklisted.

mount got stuck on several rocks, refused to dismount! stuff like that!

figured i’d put it in here so someone can look at it! if you guys do that! haha

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Genezizz.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

i have had it to use Gathering 15%, and Twelve’s bounty! and its been working just fine!
    then all the sudden, its decided that using skills is no longer a part of its agenda! and its now refusing to use these skills at all! haha

We are sorry, but this information is not enough to identify your issue.
    We would have to see the complete message log from the Output Area, as well as a screenshot of the settings on Gathering tab.

If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Seems like the culprit was that Grid! swapped grid after this one ended up borking out, and the bot is back to using skills!

A navigation grid does not contain any gathering settings. It provides navigation routes only.
    Everything that happens while mining a gathering node is controlled by settings on Gathering tab.

mount got stuck on several rocks, refused to dismount! stuff like that!

figured i’d put it in here so someone can look at it! if you guys do that! haha

Thank you for reporting, but we do not moderate community presets.
    If a navigation grid does not work for you, you can download another one from the index: Index: Gathering Grids
    Alternatively, you can create your own version by utilizing our built-in 3D Editor: Navigation and 3D Editor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.