Help with stealth/stops on gathering grids

Forum Forums Discussion Help with stealth/stops on gathering grids

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by gappa5604 gappa5604 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Hello,

I looked around a bit and didn’t see the answer to this question (so if its already there, forgive me).

A lot of the older grids from the index section use stealth. Obviously this isn’t needed at 70 so I have the option of leaving it there and allowing the char to stealth (looks very suspicious) or removing it from the bar, which causes the char to stand still for 1-3 seconds after every “trip” (so 4-5 stops per node), which also looks very very suspicious and is slow.

Is there a simple fix to this? The last one Ive had this issue on as an example is the cobalt ore node.

Thanks

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Navigation > Editor on > Ctrl to red mode > Right click on point.
    Just convert all points to foot or mount whichever you prefer. Id suggest mount since its faster.
    Heres the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/#instructions

gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Hi Lyfox, thanks for always responding and so quickly. This frustration caused me to finally go and read all the posts on grid making. I made my own cobalt ore grid and its working really well. What you said makes perfect sense now that I have read it and made one. I’m going to load up that previous one and edit it like you said. No reason to make them each time if they can be fixed easily.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.