help hidden items

Forum Forums Discussion help hidden items

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Zetera572
    Participant

im trying to farm hardsilver ore, i have took a script from someone on here, it runs fine, but when there is no hidden item ,it just stays there how do i get it to fram crystal if hiddin item not there.

im new to miqobot but have put a screen shot, maybe someone cal tellme what im doing wrong

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

Take a look at which slot the Crystal is located in (count from up to down), put it into the slot number and it will mine the Crystal’s if there’s none of the specified items mineable.

Zetera572
    Participant

i have to do that each time? it changes in slot number, also when i put it into what number slot item is, n there is nothing there, it wont move down to collect crystal ?

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

You can also add the Crystal in the name list down below where you already have the Hardsilver Ore and Chrysolite.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea just use Gather by Name. Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#gather-by-name
    Chrysolite is not hidden iirc and you dont need stars in names. So in your case it should be:

hardsilver ore
    crystal
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.