Guaranteed Patience While Fishing

Forum Forums Discussion Guaranteed Patience While Fishing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

FishAlot
    Participant
    1+

I understand that Patience is only activated by Miqobot when full GP in order to maximize the number of tugs, but we often are fishing for rare big fish that only are up for limited windows and often need Patience up as much as possible, so that Powerful Hook can be used.

Is there a way that Miqobot could be modified to have the user specify the minimum GP for Patience to be used (or have Miqobot calculate this condition), so that we can get two or three uses of Patience, one after another, during the limited time window that rare big fish are up? This is particularly important when we need to mooch one or more fishes to trigger Fisherman’s Intuition to make the rare big fish available and we need Patience up at that time to catch that rare big fish.

In addition, because some rare big fish are virtually impossible to catch without use of Powerful Hook, it often isn’t worthwhile to keep casting without Patience/Powerful Hook up. As such, is there currently a way requiring Miqobot to not fish if it doesn’t have Patience/Powerful Hook available (i.e., perhaps don’t fish without max GP)?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, an upgrade for Patience usage is already planned, along with several other Gathering improvements.
    We will be working on Gathering updates after Crafting updates:

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request!

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant
    1+

@FishAlot I have just started with a large scenario covering a smattering of large fish and this problems plagues me constantly. I have not found a workaround yet.

Looking forward to the update from Miqo.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We will try to push a new Patience algorithm into the next version.

cheesegod
    cheesegod
    Participant

??????

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We assume that you were trying to ask whether the Patience algorithm was updated.
    Yes, in accordance to Patch 5.2 changes, this ability is now triggered at lower GP which allows several consecutive uses of Patience.

You can find this information in the corresponding patch notes:
    Miqobot v1.3.34 – Patch Notes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.