Grade 6 Tincture of Dexterity Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Grade 6 Tincture of Dexterity Scenario

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant
    1+

I made this to gather and make for my character. It does everything, gathers all mats for the grade 5 Alkahest’s, make them HQ, gathers mats for the Grade 6 and then uses them to make to Grade 6 Tinctures of Dexterity quickly.

A couple of things;

1) The Crafting solver isn’t working so the presets for crafting are set up for my macro using my hotbar set up. I have my skills setup specifically for my setup alone so you would have to adapt the preset for macro crafting to suit you.
    2) My ALC is pentamelded so my stats are; Craftsmanship 3313, Control 3412 and CP 590 – without food – this allows me to make the items in the least amount of steps without food to save time.
    3) The only thing you can’t gather as part of the setup is the Lunatender Blossom, you can send retainer out for this, purchase from MB or purchase with bicolor gemstones.
    4) Ensure Materia Extraction, Aetherial Reduction and Repair are on you hotbar.

Before you start the scenario check the Eorzea time and align this with the scenario stage as the moonlight aethersand starts at 00:00am.

I’ll admit its not the most tidy looking scenario but it works well for me so I wanted to share with the community.

It can easily be adapted for other tinctures (as I have done myself).

This scenario uses other peoples (adjusted) grids so credit to all those in the community who have posted their grids – Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ilove7916
    Participant

Hi, Is it possible to share your macro for HQ Tincture crafting?
    I am pentamelded but couldnt make it without food.
    Very appreciate if you are willing to share it.

thank you in advance

Meowmix
    Meowmix
    Participant

thank you in advance

I can’t make many of the 6.05 stuff without food, it’s just too tight on CP or Quality, even with melds to capped CP. But, there is a really clunky way to automate it that I’m experimenting with. Okay, using the game’s in-game macro system, I make macros for everything just for the sake of my own sanity. I craft ALOT, like hours every day lol.

Doing this, of course you can drag a created macro onto a hotbar slot. Then, here’s the beauty, you can go into Keybinds and set hotkeys for that particular spot on the hotbar. So lets say you make two macros for the Grade 6 Tincture, you drag them to a hotbar and assign them keys. I use the F3 through F9 keys for craft and food macros. You also put your craft food on the bar and assign it a key.

Then you can make a scenario which sends a key for macro 1, afk for the duration of the macro, send the key for macro 2, afk for the duration of that, then send enough Num0 to get the craft window to select that craft again and begin crafting it.

You can also put the Crafting Log on the hotbar and set a key for that too.

I’m still testing mine I’m building, but basically you begin the first craft ( so that it reselcts that same craft when it gets back to the window) make the scenario to sendkey F5 for example for macro 1, afkfor(—-) duration of macro 1, sendkey F6 for example for macro 2, afkfor(—–) duration of macro 2, sendkey num0 enough times to restart the craft, repeat chapter 25 times if using 1x food,
    then sendkey num. a few times to exit the Crafting Log. Next Chapter: sendkey F7 for example for your food, sendkey F8 example as a hotkey set to open Crafting Log again, your last craft should be selected when you sendkey num0 num0 num0 to restart it, repeat back to first chapter.

In theory. I’m still working on testing mine for hiccups.

Meowmix
    Meowmix
    Participant

But if it helps, my macros for the Grade 6 Tincture are below. This uses the Tsai Tou food HQ but maybe could be done with the old Chili Crab idk.

MAcro 1, 39 seconds

/ac "Muscle Memory" <wait.3>
    /ac Manipulation <wait.2>
    /ac "Waste Not II" <wait.2>
    /ac Groundwork <wait.3>
    /ac Innovation <wait.2>
    /ac "Preparatory Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Master's Mend" <wait.3>
    /ac Innovation <wait.2>
    /ac "Delicate Synthesis" <wait.3>
    /ac "Delicate Synthesis" <wait.3>
    /ac "Great Strides" <wait.2>
    /echo Macro #1 finished

Macro 2, 10 seconds

/ac "Byregot's Blessing" <wait.3>
    /ac Veneration <wait.2>
    /ac "Careful Synthesis" <wait.3>
    /echo Craft finished

bottybot
    Participant

thank you in advance

Of course, sorry I didn’t see this straight away here it is: 16 steps.

Muscle Memory
    Manipulation
    Veneration
    Waste Not II
    Groundwork
    Groundwork
    Advanced Touch
    Innovation
    Preparatory Touch x4
    Great Strides
    Innovation
    Preparatory Touch
    Careful Synthesis

I have my hotbar set up the same for each class, so I can re-use the macro’s for different recipes and adjust according to need.

The macro to get 100% HQ Dex 6 relies on the earlier part of the scenario that makes Dex 5’s HQ.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  bottybot.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    3+

But, there is a really clunky way to automate it that I’m experimenting with. Okay, using the game’s in-game macro system, I make macros for everything just for the sake of my own sanity. I craft ALOT, like hours every day lol.

You should consider using Miqos crafting macros over the ingame macros. They are way faster, lagproof, not limited to 15 lines and can be chained via a Scenario.

For more info on that, you can read my post here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-works-for-the-most-part/#post-34938

The only thing you need to setup is that all your crafters are using the same skill layout. Either by sharing the hotbars or creating a simple macro button with lines like this:
    /hotbar copy GSM 1 WVR 1 which copies the skillbar 1 from goldsmith to the skillbar 1 from weaver. Do that copy for each job and with as many hotbars as you need. And then setup your hotbar on your goldsmith, click all the macros for copying and you are done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.