Gold Saucer?

Forum Forums Discussion Gold Saucer?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

I have been there but never actually played anything there at all. Where is the best place to start with miqo there? I need to get some gold saucer achievements to unlock specific squad members I want. Thanks

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

For Gold Saucer Miqo is just for farming MGP, which is easiest in the botany and mining minigames. It has chocobo racing but I’ve never messed with it.

ps34pc
    Participant

Thanks alot
    i just came back a week ago so my bot and min are only at 70. Really not sure where to go to level them up to 80 yet. Will that be going for those games?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

No it’s for MGP

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Take a look at the guide.

ps34pc
    Participant

Since I am new do I need to start it at the lowest level? Or since I am using miqo I can go med or hard?

Arc
    Arc
    1+

First of all, despite how those minigames are commonly called, the miner and botanist minigames have nothing to do with the miner and botanist jobs in the game at all, except that the way you play those minigames is how you gathered materials from nodes with those jobs back in FFXIV 1.X, before the game was completely remade in 2012/2013.

You do not need to have miner or botanist leveled at all to play these games, nor do you gain any advantage by leveling them.

Also, there is nothing to level at those minigames. You just go there, start the bot and Miqo will do the rest. The different levels of the minigame only change how much MGP you can win, though the higher the difficulty, the harder it gets to win at all. From my experience, playing it at the medium difficulty earned me the most MGP/hour so far, so I recommend choosing that at any time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.