Gold Saucer GATEs

Forum Forums Discussion Gold Saucer GATEs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

I see there are some feature for minigame and chocobo race in gold saucer. But I was wondering if it can do also the GATE events in gold saucer? If this is not able to do, is it planned feature?
    My english is not very good, sorry.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for asking!

Yes, we consider adding GATEs support in the future.

• First of all, as GATEs follow a specific time pattern, they will have to be scripted by the means of Scenario Engine.
    • Second, as each GATE is basically a minigame with unique environment and rules, they will require implementing special AI instructions such as solving jumping puzzles and avoiding enemy’s line of sight. Some of these features are similar to combat activities, so most likely we will be researching this in v1.3.x series of Miqobot.

In the meantime, we recommend trying Chocobo Racing and Minion Square Minigames.
    Minigames are currently the best known method of farming MGP. There will be a dedicated guide in our Help section soon, but the basic guidelines are already available here: Miqobot v1.2.45 – Patch Notes

Thank you for you request very much!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.