Gil question

Forum Forums Discussion Gil question

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Xion
    Participant

I find it hard to believe there are better methods than shards, clusters, and crystals. These go for 100 gil each, roughly, and with bounty and the other skill on cooldown it’s very consistent… Plus it’s easy to get thousands of them and sell them with one slot. Maybe if you had lots of retainers you could make more money with other stuff but the problem is it takes ages for stuff to move. I’ve tried the last few days gathering materials for coffee biscuits and then crafting HQ ones, and in the few days I’ve spent more time and made less gil… And now have retainers clogged selling 99 items per inventory space whereas I could be selling 8000 shards for 1 space. Unless I’m doing something wrong I really don’t see how gathering and then crafting is better money.

This whole thing of marketboards being different is a lie as well. One item on Light server for 50 gil isn’t going to start selling for 5k on Chaos.

This might be true nowadays, this close to Endwalker.
    Generally speaking from my own experience it was more profitble selling food, pots and raid gear but no one buys that stuff as frequent so it might as well be crystals that is one of the only things that’s a rapid seller. Might have to do some testing on my own as I don’t actively sell stuff anymore for previous mentioned reasons.

As for the market thing, it can…can differ. Different markets on different servers. It’s supply and demand we’re talking about, basic economics. Certain materials or gear might sell for more or less across servers.

I didn’t try to imply something sells for 1000% more on a different server but it could be a 20-50k difference on certain items. So do your own research, regardless if you craft with Miqo or not.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Xion.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Xion.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.