Gathering skills

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering skills

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

cr1tr
    Participant

I cant get Miqo to use skills when i set it up in the macro setting when I gather. I dont know what im supposed to do to get it to work.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Type hotkeys you want to press in a macro. But its much better to use gathering rotations instead of macros. You can easily switch it to rotations.

cr1tr
    Participant

Type hotkeys you want to press in a macro. But its much better to use gathering rotations instead of macros. You can easily switch it to rotations.

I tried typing in the hotkeys and using the rotations but neither worked.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  cr1tr.

cr1tr
    Participant

Does it not work when using grids made by other people? Im wondering if thats why rotations and skills dont work for me.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its unrelated to grids. You can even disable them and switch to assist. Gathering rotations should work either way. What does it say in the message log? The issue is usually there.

iifetap
    Participant

Post what miqobot is outputting, it’s hard to help when all you say is “it doesn’t work”

cr1tr
    Participant

Oh woops i forgot here you go.

null

cr1tr
    Participant

Its unrelated to grids. You can even disable them and switch to assist. Gathering rotations should work either way. What does it say in the message log? The issue is usually there.

I’ve tried running assist but rotations and macro doesnt work then either.

Post what miqobot is outputting, it’s hard to help when all you say is “it doesn’t work”

I’ve tried running assist, restarting Miqo, restarting gather, and Miqo is set to always run as admin. I’ve even tried typing in the specific node i want gathered from.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Youve instructed Miqo to use rotation on earth crystal only. This {earth crystal} prevents wasting GP on anything but earth crystal. But flax nodes contain ice shards instead so your macro is not triggered.
    Remove {} from gather by name and it will work.

Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#gather-by-name

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.