Gathering overlay

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering overlay

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nott
    Participant

I keep turning the out of reach overlay on and off because of how annoying it is. Guess I’m now annoyed enough to ask if there’s something I can do to fix this?

The distance between where it ought to be and where it appears increases as you move away from the upper left. Though even in the upper left corner, its still off a bit.

Ideas? Or just gotta deal with it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Nott
    Participant

I did see that post before but other than this specific issue, I have no other problems with the bot. Everything else is fine…so I didn’t believe it was the same.

Nott
    Participant

Yup, just tested it. At 100% it does fit the gathering window just fine. Makes everything else on my computer (including the overlay text itself) impossible to read…but the giant black box is within the gathering window.

Guess its a deal with it thing then.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting!

At the moment we are not capable of reproducing high DPI issues in our labs, therefore we require assistance from the users who are affected by this problem. Unfortunately these reports are extremely rare and we still don’t have enough data to design a solution.

We need the following information:

• Your preferred High DPI scaling.
    • A screenshot of 3D Radar overlay with Gathering window in the top left corner of the screen.
    • A screenshot of 3D Radar overlay with Gathering window in the upper left quadrant of the screen (but not in the corner).
    • A screenshot of 3D Radar overlay with Gathering window in the middle of the screen.

All screenshots must be fullscreen.
    With this information we will be able to implement a potential solution.

Thank you for your assistance very much!

Nott
    Participant

Images are too large to post so I’ll email them. Preferred DPI is 200%. Windows default says 300% but I think that’s too much.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for providing the requested information!
    Our developers will prepare a special diagnostics build for you, which will hopefully fix the problem with gathering overlay. It should be ready tomorrow.

Nott
    Participant

Thanks for looking into it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We have sent you a diagnostics build of Miqobot by email.
    Please download it and follow the steps in the email to enable Overlay Correction in Advanced Settings.

Does Miqobot display the gathering overlay properly now?

Nott
    Participant

Works great, attached is how it looks anywhere on the screen. Thanks for getting it put together so quickly!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for confirming that the issue is resolved!
    This hotfix will be integrated into the next release of Miqobot.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.