3D Radar graphics error

Forum Forums Discussion 3D Radar graphics error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  omegablue8392 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

omegablue8392
    Participant

So when I use the 3d radar in any capacity it doesn’t display correctly. All waypoints and labels are not lined up with their in game counterpart. They are all a few in game feet to the side and slightly below the ground. This appears to only be a graphics glitch however as the preset gathering grids function fine, however I struggle to make my own because the entire radar seems to be misaligned. I’m running borderless windowed mode at 2560×1440 and i’ve tried changing resolution, window mode, and radar overlay method and nothing seems to work.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Judging from your resolution it could be high dpi related. Have you tried scaling it up or down in your system display settings?
    Never experienced this myself so cant say for sure. You have all the latest windows updates installed right?

omegablue8392
    Participant

>.> no cause i have windows 7. im so behind on updates. not saying its not the cause but ive never had problem with similar programs

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Ah i see. Still try adjusting dpi settings windows 7 has that too. Its somewhere in control panel, there are options for 100/125/150% so youll know when you find it.

omegablue8392
    Participant

that seems to have worked but now everything is small. i guess ill have to get used to it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.