gathering

Forum Forums Discussion gathering

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mochi Mochi 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

schmusae
    Participant

Hello, i have a gathering Grid and it grind now. but can i gather faster? the bot go alltime to all points and not directly to the node.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sure I can do that. Upload your gathering grid here and I will help you make it faster.

schmusae
    Participant

how can i upload it here? 😀
    and how can i make the grid so that i am not will attacked by monsters?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Easy. Use that share button and then attach your txt preset to your next reply. They also have a special guide for that: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/
    Monsters can be avoided by autostealth but it depends. Let me take a look and I will help you.

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant

To make grids quick and efficient, you have to know and tell miqobot the best routes to get around while being safe. For your points problem, you could lower your branch size and place points right next to a node. This way it’ll look more fluent and not “botlike” since miqobot tends to sprint towards a node if you have auto sprint on. Though I like to have it on for my stealth routes.

I recommend gathering a few times from the nodes yourself and remember your routes and how you get there. Do you mount to get there? Jump off a cliff but go around to get back up? Remember all of that and tell miqobot. She’ll copy you exactly if you make the grids right.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.