Gathering – Blue Scrips / Red Scrips

Forum Forums Discussion Gathering – Blue Scrips / Red Scrips

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ragnaroktroll1985
    Ragnaroktroll1985
    Participant

Missing some Mining stuff to gain Blue Scrips like “Cuprite” or “Adamant Ore” / “Aurum Regis” can anyone help me out pls ?

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I created a lot of gathering paths for old world stuff and a few in the new world but I have never created anything for red/blue scripts. I’m honestly not touching them until the scenarios come out. There is a beta version of the bot that has a ‘gathering solver’ which might help with that however. I recommend checking out the sticky threads here for details on that. If I do make some for these however I will be sure to let you know, hopefully someone better then me will beat me to it. XD

@ai
    @miqobot

Ragnaroktroll1985
    Ragnaroktroll1985
    Participant

I actually work on it the last Days because none seems to bother about it and always if i thought i had it the Bot does silly shit the best one worked for like 7-8hours then it faild anywhere still trying to figure out how and why…

u9w30y
    u9w30y
    Participant

I would recommend fishing for blue-scrip botting. Find a spot in the hinterlands, set up the bot and let ‘er rip. It’s super inconspicuous to fish for hours and illuminati perch are easy to get

sindit
    Participant

I would recommend fishing for blue-scrip botting. Find a spot in the hinterlands, set up the bot and let ‘er rip. It’s super inconspicuous to fish for hours and illuminati perch are easy to get

Do you mind sharing your setup for that?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Fishing preset is already there called ‘scrips (brute leech)’. Equip Brute Leeches as bait and fish in Thaliak River. Illuminati perches usually net me 900 blue scrips per hour: http://ff14angler.com/spot/70201
    Also got you some Cuprite but its only 300 scrips per hour: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/cuprite-lv59-light-kidney-ore-lv57-blue-scrips/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.