Cuprite (Lv59), Light Kidney Ore (Lv57) – Blue Scrips

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Cuprite (Lv59), Light Kidney Ore (Lv57) – Blue Scrips

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Noticed some new requests for Blue Scrips so heres something. Spawns at 2:00 AM/PM, contains Cuprite (Slot 2 Lv59) and Light Kidney Ore (Slot 3 Lv57). Theres no aetheryte in Drav Hinterlands so Ive connected the grid to both Idyllshire exits. Theres a beacon next to spawn point so you can start the bot right from Prologue or Epilogue Gate.

Enable Use Truth, choose 470+ collectability rotation. About 300 scrips per hour, 16 hours per folklore book. It clutters your inventory pretty fast. Set count to 15 if you have half of inventory, set to 30 if your inventory is clean. Come back in 6 hours to dump collectables and get scrips.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ankina
    ankina
    Participant

how many gathering and perception you need? , im new in this 🙂
    (im level 57 miner)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I think 500 gathering will be enough, should give you about 90% rate. With perception you want to be maxed out as much as possible. You can check that by doing a hit with unbuffed Methodical Appraisal. If you hit less than 115 MA theres room to improve. 115 is cap. If you want to use 470+ rotation from Miqo you need at least 108 MA hit to reach 450+ collectability. I think that would be around 550 perception? But its hard for me to say exactly because there are level penalties and im 60.
    You can also design your own rotation that match your stats better.

ankina
    ankina
    Participant

thank you very much ;3, well im in 60 now, you helped me a lot.

dziumbrelis
    Participant

Thanks Lyfox for grid. Couple questions if you don’t mind. So from senses just use truth active? Do i use cordials or favors or both? you gather by name for example : “{cuprite}”. Anything special in navigation and radar?
    Thing is i’m trying to run it and it stops after 1 gather point and stops.
    Hope you can shed some light on few things and thanks again for the grid.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yes just Use Truth. No need for cordials because node spawns once every 12 hours, your GP will replenish naturally. No use in favors too, there are no concealed nodes. Radar settings have no influence on gathering bot. In navigation i always enable Auto-Stealth and Auto-Sprint.
    What does Miqo tell you in her window when she stops? She explains her actions in details so its usually easy to fix.

Sir V
    Participant

Noob questions, but where do I find the 470 rotation o.o

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its a default one from Miqobot Beta: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-crafting-solver-for-60-gathering-rotations-desynthesis/#gathering-rotations
    Be careful though it requires 650 GP. If you have 600 GP remove gathering +5% from it.

Sir V
    Participant

Ah awesome, thanks much for that and the grid!

Plexisglass
    Participant

Hey, the macro doesn’t run when the nodes appears, it’s just spamming slot 2 without using spells. (I’ve set slot 2) does it affect ?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Dont use macros they dont work with collectables. Use rotations from the link in my previous post. And be aware of your GP.

Plexisglass
    Participant

So we can’t afk while the bot gather it by itself ?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Of course you can.

Plexisglass
    Participant

I may have made something wrong then.
    [Enable Use Truth, choose 470+ collectability rotation. About 300 scrips per hour, 16 hours per folklore book. It clutters your inventory pretty fast. Set count to 15 if you have half of inventory, set to 30 if your inventory is clean. Come back in 6 hours to dump collectables and get scrips.]

What i do :
    – Enable Truth
    – Took the 470+ collectability rotation
    – Set slot to 0

It stuck on slot 1 and when i put slot 2, the rotation doesn’t run. I don’t know why.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Slot is fine, rotation is fine.
    But how many GP do you have? Also what does Miqo say in her window? You dont specify anything in gather by name right? Try to give me more info on whats going on and ill be happy to help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.