Frontline Support

Forum Forums Discussion Frontline Support

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jedahdemon
    Participant

I’ve seen the suggestion for PvP, in general, get asked before and I can understand not wanting to offer Miqobot support for The Feast, however, has there been any consideration for implementing support for Frontline? As I understand it the concern was that using it in PvP would draw too much attention to the bot, though I feel like this only really applies in small scale PvP, when you have 72 players fighting each other in a tight space it’d be almost impossible to tell what other people are doing, at least enough to tell if they are botting or something.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

There is no technical difference between Feast and Frontline rotations.
    If we implement PvP rotations, we will not be able to limit them to only certain PvP modes.

Regardless of the mode, PvP rotations will require the same amount of work that was invested in PvE rotations, so it’s not an easy thing to do. We may consider including them in the development plans, but first we have to see that there is enough demand.

If you wish to continue the discussion on PvP support, please use this thread:
    PVP assister request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Frontline Support’ is closed to new replies.