Fleeing AI?

Forum Forums Discussion Fleeing AI?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

testasd
    Participant

Greetings,

I’ve recently purchased this and it seems to work well enough except for when it aggros something, it stands there and dies. The bot text panel says that its “fleeing AI should kick in” but it doesn’t.

Also, I think a good addition for navigation would be for the bot to walk or sprint to locations that are closeby instead of mounting up to walk 5 feet then dismounting. It looks very suspicious when that happens and is slower than necessary.

zgo63925
    Participant

I’ve recently purchased this and it seems to work well enough except for when it aggros something, it stands there and dies. The bot text panel says that its “fleeing AI should kick in” but it doesn’t.

Fleeing AI is only fully implemented for flying zones, you will fly up to lose aggro, not yet for non flying zones.

Also, I think a good addition for navigation would be for the bot to walk or sprint to locations that are closeby instead of mounting up to walk 5 feet then dismounting. It looks very suspicious when that happens and is slower than necessary.

Thats because of the navigation grid you use using mount points when it shouldn’t. You can edit it.

testasd
    Participant

Thats because of the navigation grid you use using mount points when it shouldn’t. You can edit it.

How do you do that? I know you can edit each point but how would I set it up to walk to nearby nodes instead of mounting? Wouldn’t it just walk every time at that waypoint?

zgo63925
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.