Fishing Request

Forum Forums Discussion Fishing Request

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Peachy Peachy 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Peachy
    Peachy
    Participant

First off I wanted to say you have an excellent setup. Everything has run super super smooth, simple setup.. can’t say enough good things about it. ( Aside from I run on like 20 FPS on dx11 hahah. I’ll wait patiently for 9 support. I understand the complications. )

Anyway my request! Is it possible to add regular Patience to the fishing options and not just Patience II? They each serve their own purpose for different fish. This would be super super helpful!

Keep up the amazing work. Can’t wait to see what else happens in the future with Miqobot!

Peachy
    Peachy
    Participant

Putting my foot in my mouth 😉 figured out how it uses patience.

Just gets better and better haha

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Glad that you have figured it out 🙂
    Yes, Miqobot uses Patience automatically when either Powerful Hook or Precision Hook is selected. And Patience II is a replacement for Patience.

And we’re planning to add DX9 support very soon (just let us take a breath for patch 3.21 which is rumored to drop next Tuesday).

Thank you for your kind words.
    Have a good time!

Nott
    Participant
    2+

I totally understand about DX. I just think its funny how everyone begs for DX11 on other bots and here we’re getting DX9 requests, heh.

Vision
    Participant
    1+

Any chance there’s a way to type ingame while running the bot?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

It depends:

1. Yes, you can press Pause on Fishing tab if that’s what you mean. For all other activities Pause would be equivalent to Stop.
    2. Auto-Disable Typing is a feature which can be disabled (described in Keybinds and Icons Recognition). But we do not recommend doing it, because without typing detection Miqobot will accidentally type something herself.
    3. If you want typing and gathering at the same time, then sorry, it’s not possible 🙂
      Doing something like that would involve code injections and make it much more detectable and unsafe. We have no plans on implementing code injections for Miqobot.

Vision
    Participant
    1+

@miqobot: Ah the #2 works just fine. I didn’t go over that one myself. Personally really enjoy Miqobot. I bought a license for her the second the free trial was up.

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant
    1+

The bot is like a macro, it’ll type/click things for you but won’t send stuff into the chatbox. You’d have to pause to type. I haven’t touched on fishing at all but for gathering, I use the new feature “Assist mode” when I want to type while botting. c:

staticecho
    Participant

Question: How did you get patience to work with powerful hook? I turned powerful hook on, and patience gets activated, but even though I still have enough GP left to use power hook it wont use it, I tried to switch the locations of hook and powerful hook on my hotbar but that did nothing.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by  staticecho. Reason: typo
    Peachy
    Peachy
    Participant

It will automatically use it after the first cast. Just start the bot and let it go. On the second cast it will use Patience.

staticecho
    Participant

no no Patience isn’t my issue, it uses patience fine, but it doesn’t use powerful hook, it just continues to use the regular hook.

Edit; I have figured out the error of my ways! please ignore my idiocy 😛

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by  staticecho.
    Peachy
    Peachy
    Participant

Oh make sure you tick which hook you want it to use. Its under the 50+ skills menu c:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.