Feature request

Forum Forums Discussion Feature request

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    remnar
    remnar
    Participant

Hello. It would be nice if there was an option to tell Miqobot to switch focus to the FFXIV game during botting.
    Also an option to tell Miqobot to use the mouse in combination with the keyboard. I don’t know if SE’s server software could detect something fishy because someone is using the keyboard 100% of the time, or when things are happening when the game isn’t in focus. I’d like to limit any possibility of being banned when using this software.

Also, is there a manual killswitch? If so, what is it? If not, could you add that to Miqobot as well (allow the user to set the hotkey)?

Nott
    Participant
    2+

I don’t think they’ll ever implement mouse functionality, not a popular or easy option to add.

Something you can do is click the “always on top box”, then click the game while it’s in window or borderless window. Then your kill switch is finish and your game is in focus.

But no, SE isn’t tracking anyone’s use of keyboard vs mouse or whether the game is in focus.

Edit: To add to that, you can also drag 90% of the bot off of the screen (to the right) so that you can still watch the game…or a movie…w/e you like 🙂 As long as the log is scrolling, you know the bot is working!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Nott.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Im using keyboard 99% of the time when playing on laptop and cant attach mouse. Touchpad is hell and keyboard does a pretty decent job when i need it. Also if you plug in a controller you can play with the game out of focus. Thats how fishing was done back in the old days. A fish tug sends a vibration on controller and you press the button to launch a fishing macro. Completely legal feature by design. So it would be weird for SE to detect someone based on the input method.

If anything they can track you hacking the game client. And Miqo does 0% hack which is why its the safest bot you can find on the market.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

In order to emulate mouse input, we would have to disable your actual mouse and you would lose control over Miqobot and the game client. In addition, this would make background mode completely impossible.
    We apologize, but at the moment we have no plans to implement mouse emulation.

In order to avoid unnecessary stress when playing with Miqobot, please follow our recommendations in this guide:
    Technical and Social Safety

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.