fastest way to farm wind shards?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets fastest way to farm wind shards?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  powder 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Meowmix
    Meowmix
    Participant

ive always wondered, is there an actual reason to busy while botting? seems likee a pretty dang red flag to me, botters have existed so long that the busy icon is associated with them, even i istop to look at how someone moves when i see that icon. just curious, i know they can trade u. not sure if that messes the bot up

Others can have whatever opinions they want, but to me and to some, when I see the Busy sign it tells me guaranteed they’re botting. I don’t do it, and IDC who says differently, that is a gigantic red flag. I have heard this from randos in game chat too, rando people just standing around town chatting say this. This is my and many others very strong opinion.

powder
    Participant

ive always wondered, is there an actual reason to busy while botting? seems likee a pretty dang red flag to me, botters have existed so long that the busy icon is associated with them, even i istop to look at how someone moves when i see that icon. just curious, i know they can trade u. not sure if that messes the bot up

Others can have whatever opinions they want, but to me and to some, when I see the Busy sign it tells me guaranteed they’re botting. I don’t do it, and IDC who says differently, that is a gigantic red flag. I have heard this from randos in game chat too, rando people just standing around town chatting say this. This is my and many others very strong opinion.

i dont use busy either for the same reason, whenever i see busy i usually try to be nosy and snoop on the player to see if they are acting suspicious. obviously i bot myself so im not gonna report them if they are, im just curious if they actually are and someone with the busy icon out gathering is usually the first thing to catch my eye, everyone else i almost never pay attention to unless i see them too long in the same area in my pre botter days

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.