fastest way to farm wind shards?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets fastest way to farm wind shards?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  powder 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

What is fastest way to farm wind shards? Seemed running the bentbranch grid was getting 1 or 2 each time. Is there a way to get more at a time since you need millions of them to make good gil?

Xion
    Participant
    3+

Is selling shards even a good way of income anymore? Seem high risk for getting banned too.

ps34pc
    Participant

oh I really dont want to get banned. I was just trying to mix up ways to get gil. Most of the time I run dungeos for seals and sell the mats I buy with gc seals

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    1+

What mats are worth to sell with GC seals?

Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant
    2+

Is selling shards even a good way of income anymore? Seem high risk for getting banned too.

Between which shard you sell you can net 1-2 million a day, and don’t needlessly scare the guy he won’t get banned for selling shards.

I have been doing it for 2 years.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Seemed running the bentbranch grid was getting 1 or 2 each time. Is there a way to get more at a time since you need millions of them to make good gil?

Have you been using rotation of Giving land and Twelve’s bounty? It gives you from 10 to 30 shards per one gathering attempt.

Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant
    1+

Seemed running the bentbranch grid was getting 1 or 2 each time. Is there a way to get more at a time since you need millions of them to make good gil?

Have you been using rotation of Giving land and Twelve’s bounty? It gives you from 10 to 30 shards per one gathering attempt.

This, using these 2 you could max out your shard/crystals in about 3ish hours depending on where you are getting them

ps34pc
    Participant

varies per server. glamor dispellers sell pretty consistently as well as a couple other of the actual mats such as petrified logs

Xion
    Participant
    2+

Between which shard you sell you can net 1-2 million a day, and don’t needlessly scare the guy he won’t get banned for selling shards.

Sure, as long you are not doing it excessively to avoid being reported. Didn’t intend for being a scare, just be careful when it comes to open-world botting.

Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant
    1+

Sure, as long you are not doing it excessively to avoid being reported. Didn’t intend for being a scare, just be careful when it comes to open-world botting.

Sorry I was actually out of town and unable to anwser. I agree not to do exessively. I mean I’m not going to say don’t gather as much as you want but I would never do it in the same spot every day or night. But as stated by Lyfox a long time ago to always mark yourself as busy while doing it. There is only 1 spot I remeber being bad for it because a fate spawns there which comes with running across a few people time to time.
    Stay safe.

Xion
    Participant
    1+

I gave it a try the other day for a few hours for 2 days (each type in different area). Not a huge Gil maker on my world but I made 1-2m.

But it seem like shards is only worth doing, maybe crystals. Clusters is a waste of time, probably cause you can get them so easy.

ps34pc
    Participant

yeah I dont think the return is enough for the time it takes. I think I am better off just gardening them
    Not sure what turns out to be the best gil per hour grind though

Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant

yeah I dont think the return is enough for the time it takes. I think I am better off just gardening them
    Not sure what turns out to be the best gil per hour grind though

You are correct Wind, Water, Fire, and sometimes ICe shards are the only one that matter.
    Wind is the most consistent followed by Fire but fire has been known to drop to 50 gold per and then back up to 200 on my server.

The market board can be a cruel mistress.

Kryt503
    Participant

In my personal opinion, the best way to farm Shards or Crystals is with a retainers. The more you have, the better.

powder
    Participant

ive always wondered, is there an actual reason to busy while botting? seems likee a pretty dang red flag to me, botters have existed so long that the busy icon is associated with them, even i istop to look at how someone moves when i see that icon. just curious, i know they can trade u. not sure if that messes the bot up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.