farming unspoilded nodes

Forum Forums Discussion farming unspoilded nodes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

chapolincolorado
    Participant

I’ve been farming unspoilded nodes and I noticed that sometimes miqobot doesn’t move and stays still. Ît scans the area every 5min and the hour in the game is only -+2 min (real life time)… Then, That’s why sometimes it misses farming properly. Any solutions?

optiblast
    Participant

I’ve been farming unspoiled nodes (adamantite) also and it works fine for me.

1. What are you farming?

2. How many beacons do you have?

For now just try farming one kind of item until they release scenario.

chapolincolorado
    Participant

porcini, it shows up at 12pm/12am. I use 1 beacon in the center.

optiblast
    Participant

Ok so I made one just for you. You can also use the one lyfox made which you can find in here. Try the one i made if it works and tell me if there’s something wrong with it because i haven’t tried using it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chapolincolorado
    Participant

Urs works perfectly. Mine is very similar but idk why it’s not working. how far does the beacon work? Maybe i’ve put it a bit far or higher from one node.

optiblast
    Participant

If your gonna use one beacon, just make sure that all the nodes is visible when you’re editing.

chapolincolorado
    Participant

what do u mean when u say “visible”?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Can it be that you just forgot to “use truth” in miqo’s window while gathering on your grid? So it might not see nodes cause of it.

optiblast
    Participant

You can see the circles on where the nodes are. In my screen when i put down the beacon, i can see all the nodes. Idk if that applies to you but that’s how i do it and it works.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I’ve been farming unspoilded nodes and I noticed that sometimes miqobot doesn’t move and stays still. Ît scans the area every 5min and the hour in the game is only -+2 min (real life time)… Then, That’s why sometimes it misses farming properly. Any solutions?

Miqobot scans the area around you 10 times per second 🙂
    It’s only the text message that is printed once every 5 minutes – to avoid cluttering the Output Area.

As @optiblast and @ai noted correctly, Miqobot detects gathering nodes which are within the ingame visibility radius.
    Positioning your beacon in the center is one option, but sometimes it’s not possible due to nodes located too far from each other. In this case, we recommend to enable use truth option, which will allow Miqobot to utilize Truth of Forests / Truth of Mountains abilities.

Navigation grid for Dravanian Mistletoe and Porcini has been added to the Index.
    Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.