Dravanian Spring Water and Dravanian Mistletoe (Lv54)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Dravanian Spring Water and Dravanian Mistletoe (Lv54)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Hey! Dinfrostfire asked about grids for Dravanian mats, so I’ve made them.

Dravanian Spring Water is easy, just enable auto-stealth since that area is swarming with aggros. I tried my best to avoid all dangerous spots. Left it unsupervised for an hour and the bot didn’t die so I guess it works. That compass thing is amazing, works better than beacons imo. Or maybe I don’t understand beacons yet lol.

Dravanian Mistletoe is trickier, because it’s unspoiled so instead of compass I used truth. and I’ve also connected that grid to both aetherytes as in Gold Ore example. and placed a beacon on top. Now I just teleport to churning mists and miqo flies there directly. Slot 3 by the way.

Tell me if you want something else, it’s really fun making grids.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Neesan1989
    Participant
    1+

Hi, thank you very much for these 2 grids.

Since Blue Crafter Scrips are a big Thing now could you give us a grid for Dark Chestnut?
    Its Level 55 the Dravanian Forelands… Would be great !

dinfrostfire
    Participant

Thank you so much for this man. Really helpful, I’ll try to post some grids as well once I’ve finished leveling both of my DoL.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sure, no problem. I’ll take a look at Dark Chestnut later this evening.

Mochi
    Mochi
    Participant
    1+

Nice job with these. I haven’t tried them myself but unspoiled nodes seem a bit weird to make grids for. I’ve had an idea for them but I haven’t had the need to farm any at the moment which is why I haven’t attempted at any yet. It’s nice to know that it’s doable though.

I feel like Miqobot would freeze up while waiting for nodes at a location but I haven’t ever tried to make her “wait” for anything before so I wonder how that works.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Darksteel was the first thing I’ve tried since it was in examples and we needed a lot for FC airships. so yeah, it works. Miqo just flies to the node when it spawns and comes back to beacon after mining.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.