Expert Crafting Scenario for restoration stage 4

Forum Forums Discussion Expert Crafting Scenario for restoration stage 4

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  edgedy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Fu-Raijin
    Participant

Hey Guys,

is it possbile to finish green ishgard restoration Grade 4 Expert Recepies with 100% collectability (my crafter are BiS)? If so does anyone has a scenario please?
    I’m a noob with Miqobot, really sorry!

Support is appreciated πŸ™‚

Ayer
    Participant

I don’t have a scenario for it, but I can say it is not possible to always get 100% collectability on those expert crafts. Miqo does quite well I think, especially since time is less of a concern. I’d estimate Miqo fails to reach minimum collectability 10~15% of the time, and maxes out 40~50% of the time. It just depends in a big part by your rapid synth luck.

Fu-Raijin
    Participant

I don’t have a scenario for it, but I can say it is not possible to always get 100% collectability on those expert crafts. Miqo does quite well I think, especially since time is less of a concern. I’d estimate Miqo fails to reach minimum collectability 10~15% of the time, and maxes out 40~50% of the time. It just depends in a big part by your rapid synth luck.

so the rate is same as crafting manually, ty for providing this information! really appreciate it.
    now it would be cool to get an idea of how i could set up a scenario, if anyone could help out, that would be great πŸ™‚

darkpokemon
    Participant

Are there specific boxes we should be checking for Miqobot to craft the expert firmament recipes?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sunnyboi
    Participant

to get the best from the solver, i would use 2:1 and enable all CPU intensive options (e.g manipulation, innovation and waste not). naturally its best to try and max your crafter gear set to improve output

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

There is very little benefit in activating all options at the same time.
    You can find the list of recommended settings in the patch notes for Crafting Solver upgrade:
    Miqobot v1.3.34 – Patch Notes

KorisnickoIme
    Participant

Enabling all CPU options and using 2:1 usually crashes miqo for me. Any tips, should I close all CPU intensive stuff?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

usually crashes miqo for me

If you refer to the state of not responding after clicking Start, then this is the standard behavior of Crafting Solver.
    The state of not responding means that Miqobot is going through the Solving phase.

Enabling all CPU options and using 2:1

Please note that the time required to solve a recipe is directly affected by CPU Intensive settings that you select.
    If you select Innovation, Manipulation, and Waste Not at the same time, it may take a lot of time to solve it. So in order to avoid this issue, please do not select all CPU Intenstive settings at once.

Please use the guidelines from the Patch Notes to understand which of them are more useful:
    Miqobot v1.3.34 – Patch Notes

edgedy
    Participant

My CPU usually takes about 8 minutes to calculate, I’ll usually pop a CP potion while it’s doing the math and then 2 crafts before I need to refresh. Sometimes I wish it would auto drink the potion if it drops without recalculating the math.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.