Exiting node without gathering.

Forum Forums Discussion Exiting node without gathering.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chainer
    Participant

So I noticed that all of the Eph node scenarios are able to have miqo open up nodes, then exit them without gathering in order to spawn the eph again. Is it possible to do something similar with hidden items? Like have it check for hidden items, then close without gathering and move on if it’s not there? Otherwise tons of GP is wasted on abilities only being used on crystals or whatever else you set it to gather when the hidden item isn’t there.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Theres no way to skip a node. But theres a very easy solution to not wasting GP. Use gather by name with {}.

{titanium ore}
    titanium ore
    crystal

Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#gather-by-name

Chainer
    Participant

Oh man game changer thank you! I was using gather by name of course but had no idea I could restrict the abilities to one item. Just out of curiosity, why is it possible to open/close a node without gathering during Eph?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Because for Eph gathering you use GatherTouch() instead of Gather(), which just blindly opens and closes a node without any evaluation of what is there

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.