Everyone Okay?

Forum Forums Discussion Everyone Okay?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant
    16+

After the most recent post by the admin, is everyone okay? That was very worrisome and my prayers go out to you all.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    28+

We are alive at least.
    But it’s hard to say that we’re okay. A big part of our city was destroyed by a massive bombing. We were supposed to be in that part at that moment, but by some miracle our plans changed the day before.
    There are many people dead and wounded. Some of them we knew personally.

Thank you for your kind words.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    3+

I heard about the bombing in your city when I checked the news just now… I came here to see any news from your end. I’m so glad that you are alright.
    Stay safe.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    3+

Thank you for your concern!
    It was a very bad day, but the most important is that we are alive.

Terrorbyte
    Participant
    1+

It’s hard as an outsider to know what to say in situations like this, But as a community if there is any resources you require, you need but to ask. You’re more than just an admin of some bot, Your fellow Human, Player, And warrior of light. To hear these recent events is heartbreaking and I hope you can lean on us when you need it. Stay safe and stay strong.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Yeah I was gonna say. I know you guys don’t accept any monetary donations, and that’s fair… But if there’s any resources you need maybe get a PO Box or something, and people can send in clothes/food/resources in general.

I think that would be fine and we know it’d at least be delivered to Ukraine and not some shady humanitarian “aid”.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Yeah I was gonna say. I know you guys don’t accept any monetary donations, and that’s fair… But if there’s any resources you need maybe get a PO Box or something, and people can send in clothes/food/resources in general.

I think that would be fine and we know it’d at least be delivered to Ukraine and not some shady humanitarian “aid”.

How you gonna send resources to a PO Box? Normal transportation systems don’t really work anymore. Not sure if it’s the case for all the country but I’d assume it is, I only heard this from a few friends I had in Ukraine, and I say had because unfortunately I got confirmation about a week ago that they’re gone.

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

I’m glad you’re alive. And so glad that you happened to be elsewhere.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    8+

We appreciate your concern, but unfortunately no amount of money or food will help us survive a missile attack. As long as the economy is working, we are able to find basic sustenance. But there is no way to guarantee long-term survival.

Just pray that this crisis will be over soon.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    1+

It’s so frustrating that everyone in the West isn’t even getting much in the way of unbiased news about the ongoing situation, nor can we do anything substantial to help.

Really hoping you continue to manage surviving in spite of this impossibly dire crisis.

Ruleall
    Participant

could the miqo team possibly post somewhere a list and maybe links to organizations that they know for a fact are actually assisting and using there donations to actually help everyone over there I’m sure there are many subscriber’s that would love to help in anyway they can

Slynth
    Slynth
    Participant

I know you don’t take donations, just curious if temporarily fleeing to the closest EU is an option? There are resources out there and the community would be more than happy to help in any way. Hypothetically speaking if Russia does not stop do you guys plan on relocating or remaining where you are? My prayers go out to you and your families!

NepNep
    Participant

I know you don’t take donations, just curious if temporarily fleeing to the closest EU is an option? There are resources out there and the community would be more than happy to help in any way. Hypothetically speaking if Russia does not stop do you guys plan on relocating or remaining where you are? My prayers go out to you and your families!

See this post.

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/endwalker-6-0-miqobot-status/#post-36300

They are at war, every country is different but from what I understand able bodied people are required to stay and help, leaving would essentially have them marked as deserter/traitors. They would never be able to return home.

Slynth
    Slynth
    Participant

People are fleeing as we speak, able bodied men aging from 18-60 are unable to leave but if they have children they are allowed and would not be traitors. If the developers are currently deployed my prayers are with them. My dreaded question is, what if the war lasts much longer than anticipated?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Slynth Slynth.
    Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    3+

People are fleeing as we speak, able bodied men aging from 18-60 are unable to leave but if they have children they are allowed and would not be traitors. If the developers are currently deployed my prayers are with them. My dreaded question is, what if the war lasts much longer than anticipated?

No, we don’t have any children, so this option won’t work. And the war is already getting longer than anticipated. So for now we are trying to adjust and do what we can to survive and to help our country as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Everyone Okay?’ is closed to new replies.