April 25, 2022 at 1:01 am #37041April 25, 2022 at 11:57 pm #37149
Miqobot is alive!
All active license codes are extended with bonus time.
Thank you for your patience and unceasing support!
Full patch notes for Miqobot v1.3.46 will be posted later.
There are not many changes for now, but you would probably be pleased to know that Crafting Solver is upgraded for Endwalker expansion.April 26, 2022 at 11:17 am #37185April 26, 2022 at 3:00 pm #37206April 28, 2022 at 1:30 pm #37295
Miqobot v1.3.46 – Patch Notes
- Core upgrade for Patch 6.1.
- All new mounts (6) are supported.
- Revamped instance areas (14) are identified correctly.
- Empyreum housing areas (8) are identified correctly.
- Duty Finder UI navigation is updated.
- Trust UI navigation is updated.
- New crafting math is implemented and fully adapted for Endwalker expansion.
- Inner Quiet is reimplemented from scratch.
- Deprecated algorithms are removed.
- New abilities and traits are supported:
– (82) Careful Synthesis Mastery
– (84) Advanced Touch Combo
– (86) Groundwork Mastery
– (90) Trained Finesse
- Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would attempt to use Trained Eye on expert recipes.
- Fixed an issue wherein r590 recipes were incorrectly identified as r580.
- (Lv32) Brayflox’s Longstop is temporary removed from the list of supported dungeons. The geometry of the dungeon has changed and will require a special update of the navigation mesh.
- (Lv41) Stone Vigil is still supported. However, there may be issues with new boss mechanics. They will be addressed in future updates.
There are no changes in combat rotations.
Even if Miqobot behaves somewhat differently on certain jobs, it’s because of the adaptive nature of the combat algorithms. Miqobot AI can adjust itself to a certain extent, but this is not guaranteed to be optimal or even slightly positive.
The combat system of Miqobot is still undergoing a major overhaul and will be released at a later date.
May 24, 2022 at 10:12 am #37610May 24, 2022 at 4:09 pm #37616June 7, 2022 at 11:37 am #37765
- An issue wherein Miqobot did not identify the inn room of Andron.
- An issue wherein Assist Mode ignored the new Ea race in Ultima Thule.
- An issue wherein teleport() function would get stuck on certain UI elements.
- An issue wherein teleportNpc() function could not interact with the new Aethernet UI.
- An issue wherein deliverCollectables() did not work with German / Japanese versions of the game.
AiKeymasterJune 7, 2022 at 4:41 pm #37774
AiKeymasterJuly 5, 2022 at 10:41 am #38082July 5, 2022 at 2:39 pm #38083July 13, 2022 at 11:16 am #38140July 14, 2022 at 11:01 am #38145
The topic ‘Endwalker 6.18 – Miqobot Status’ is closed to new replies.