Durium Sand, Doman Iron Sand, and Palladium Sand

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Durium Sand, Doman Iron Sand, and Palladium Sand

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  funkymonk88 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant
    2+

My first grid, but it seems to work well. I added a route to the Ephem node to get that if it spawns. Will do Durium Sand, Doman Iron Sand, and Palladium Sand. You need flight. Please account for the extra inventory needed for the ephemeral node (at least 2 in case you get HQ).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

just wanted to say thank you for sharing your grid. the Eph node that sometimes appears tho is helpful can be annoying as well.

Much appreciated!

Liemuaht
    Participant

This is a nice grid that actually gets the Eph node that spawns.
    One problem I encountered 15 mins in is that it will stop working if it doesn’t detect any gathering nodes.

I added a simple fix to your grid by adding a random beacon in the middle of all nearby gathering spots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Would anyone mind updating this one? Its the most botty looking route ive tried. It runs up to active nodes and then runs away, then runs over to empty nodes etc.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Which one needs updating? The grid made by FTAC_14 works great.
    Im not sure why you would want a beacon here, just enable compass and it detects everything.

gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Ill try messing around with those options and see if that fixes it. I am pretty sure ive tried them all already, but I could very easily have missed something.

VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

Yeah when you add beacons it will skip nodes you have to turn on compass instead and it will collect every node

Tanro
    Participant

Which zone is this in.

Knhs2
    Participant

@tanro It’s in Onsal Hakair. Dawn throne tele.

uwu
    Participant

this works well, I would rec taking sprint off your hotbar when running because sometimes it will use it to move to a node that is right next to the previous one which looks weird, but that is miqo in general nothing to do with this grid

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  uwu.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can disable auto-sprint on navigation tab if you dont like it.

funkymonk88
    Participant

Hey Lyfox I see you replying and helping people a lot in different threads and I have learned a lot just from reading through those (thanks for always helping people), but I have a question. For some reason I can never get compass to work, my character will just stand there forever until I either manually fly in range of a node. I have worked around this by using beacons but would be nice not using them since they look a little awkward. Do you know what may be causing this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sure. Most likely you forgot to put the compass abilitiy on hotbar. Arbor Call for BTN, Lay of the Land for MIN. Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#senses-and-beacons

funkymonk88
    Participant

Hmmm, ya it’s on my bar’s and use compass is checked. Just stands there. If I manually click Lay of the Land it will fly off though. I can just get around it with beacons.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ok maybe its something else. Its hard to guess so drop me a screen of your hotbar and settings in Miqo. Ill see what i can do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.