During Scenario Engine Update

Forum Forums Discussion During Scenario Engine Update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pussyfoot
    Participant

I know you’re working on some stuff already and with Endwalker coming, there will be lots of changes. Something I’d like to see put into the list as a scenario engine update is a command something like this:

keysequence(abcd,1)

That would simply then send those keys at that speed. This would allow us to do things like:

keysequence(“/echo Finished this part of the scenario <se.1>”,1)

would also allow for a tremendous amount of customization to the scenarios.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

All right, we will add your suggestion to the list.
    Thank you for your request.

Please note, however, that this function will be in conflict with another feature planned for Scenario Engine – Automatic pause for chat.
    Would you please clarify, is typing text the only thing you intend to use this function for?

darkpokemon
    Participant

I feel like this question might fit here. The reason I started playing ffxiv was because miqobot has aloud to me to essentially. It’s kind of a bummer not being able to tell my FC mates or friends why I just dissappear when there is big updates since I can’t straight up tell them. My question is there anyways to implement an “out of date” version of miqobot to keep going while you work on a new one?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, unfortunately it’s not possible.

When the game releases a new patch, it changes the memory layout and breaks the very core of Miqobot application. There are no more new or out-of-date versions, they all stop functioning at the same time. The only way to fix the core modules in advance is to have access to a new game patch several weeks before its release.
    Since we are not a part of Square Enix, it is technically impossible.

I feel like this question might fit here.

For general feedback and similar questions, please use the main feedback thread:
    Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.