Diadem node being skipped over every time

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem node being skipped over every time

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nana
    nana
    Participant

I have tried essentially everything with my grid and this node is skipped over every time, breaking my rotation and causing the whole thing to run around doing nothing. I’ve reworked it so many times but it refuses to acknowledge it until having gone way past it.

It is the longest trip on the grid.

3:05:14 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like '<anything>' *.*
    (3:05:15 AM) I sense something far away (-56, 516). I want to go take a look!
    (3:05:15 AM) Going from 13 to 21 in 12 trips.

It’s selecting the wrong grid node, 21 isn’t the right one. There is a gathering node on 43-44 it’s passing entirely.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Miqo simply goes to the spot Lay of the Land tells her to. Its an ingame action and if you use it at 13 then 21 is indeed the nearest. The fact that theres another node next to 43-44 is not obvious and Miqo doesnt change destination on the fly. If you want her to farm nodes in a specific order you should use beacons or scenarios.

Heres what Neitro did and it works great: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/infinite-diadem-botanist-full-route-with-aetheromatic-auger/

waypoint(3)
    gather(5)
    waypoint(24)
    gather(3)
    waypoint(382)
    diademBoom()
    diademBoom()
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.