Diadem Fishing

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem Fishing

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

melonx
    Participant

Please allow us to use the fishing part of the bot in Diadem as a quick update

Arc
    Arc
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    2+

😮 I’d love to see how miqo tackles those expert recipes. they’re a nightmare atm Lol (not hard, just… have to pay to every minute detail xD)

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Don’t expect it to be released too soon, since many of the new crafter skills aren’t implemented into the crafting solver yet, plus, the 3 new crafting conditions aren’t either. Developing all the maths behind a new crafting solver is extremely difficult and takes time.

Knhs2
    Participant
    1+

It would definitely give near unprecedented appeal to Miqobot though. I do hope that the crafting solver for expert recipes is a top priority.

Fanatiq
    Participant

😮 I’d love to see how miqo tackles those expert recipes. they’re a nightmare atm Lol (not hard, just… have to pay to every minute detail xD)

how the fuck do you get 4500 collect? I barely have 800! o.O
    Its impossible to make them!
    I have:
    Craftsmanship 2608
    Control 2276

Dodger
    Participant

It goes beyond just adding the additional skills, the solver also now needs to figure the new procs, Centered, Sturdy, and Pliant. I’ve been running a few tests with the solver and substituting a Prudent Touch or Observe when the solver gets stuck. I managed to reach 3600 collectability which is right where my own rotation has me reaching consisting right now.
    My stats at the time are:

2480 Craftsmanship
    2330 Control
    530 CP
    HQ Blood Bouillabaisse +64 Control, +66 CP
    HQ Cunning Craftsman Syrup +16 CP

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Dodger. Reason: added stats
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I have:
    Craftsmanship 2608
    Control 2276

Like I said, you gotta play with erverything. Plus this synths are long as fuck, easily taking you 40+ steps just to reach minimum collect. As to the how? Spam hasty, keep dura up, spam hasty, spam hasty. Use the procs each and everytime you get one.

But yeah when I said it’d be interesting to see how miqo handles it, it was more of a cheek-in-tongue comment. Not really expecting it to be added anytime soon, if at all.

Arc
    Arc
    2+

I have:
    Craftsmanship 2608
    Control 2276

Well, I’ve got:
    Craftsmanship 2505
    Control 2503
    CP Max
    And I manage to craft 1 out of 3 crafts with 4500+ collect (I’ve even managed to get max collect twice).

First of all, Control is so much more important than Craftsmanship, so your melds are extremely off.
    Secondly, it is absolutely impossible to macro these expert recipes. You MUST do them manually and react to quality procs, have a lot of RNG luck with Hasty Touches and do the correct semi-rotations.

Here’s somewhat of a guide, how to do these recipes:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ySQqpxDkVJT4pm_k6ggTVwssX9K7Y8cnK-a86uHlEko/edit?usp=sharing

Dmendell
    Participant

Thanks for the Guide @arc

Arc
    Arc

This is just an initial guide by the way.
    There are even better ones on the Balance Discord, hidden somewhere in the flood of posts.
    I now am capable of finishing 9 out of 10 crafts with at least 4500 collectability, and every 3rd craft at max collect.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.