(Phase 2) Diadem Fishing Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Diadem Fishing Scenario

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  NotABotter 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Chevstr
    Chevstr
    Participant

is there a certain start location?

Not really, but i recommend following the link in my instructions in chapter 1 to see when the fish will be up

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

just wondering, is there a reason why no calm cloudtop chapter included in scenario? was just curious XD and again thank u soo much 😀

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

just wondering, is there a reason why no calm cloudtop chapter included in scenario? was just curious XD and again thank u soo much 😀

Its in there. Ch.4 if you havent messed with it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by LutBot LutBot.
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

dont know how i missed that! silly me! thanks for point something silly to me lol. i blame my cold ;P

bigboy54
    Participant

I would like to use this to level fishing from level one would this be good for leveling? And what bait would I need while in diadem?

edgedy
    Participant

Anyone willing to improve this to make it endless and reenter into Diadem?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Extremely crude but it’ll take you to each of the 4 islands (Thunder, Wind, Fire, Earth), fish at each for 30 minutes, then leave and re-enter. Each island also has a few waypoints randomized to try to seem a little less robotic and try to avoid overlap with other players (I hope).

Grid also includes the North/South islands for those doing leveling, but they are not included in the scenario.

If you wish to hit specific chapter for weather fish, the weathers are noted at the top of each chapter.

It’s probably not super efficient (just going between fire and earth would probably be best) but it’s worked for me and I’m mostly done with Diadem Fishing so I’m not gonna update it further. Adjust to your tastes.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by SirVG SirVG.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chevstr
    Chevstr
    Participant

Anyone willing to improve this to make it endless and reenter into Diadem?

Here you go 🙂

You’ll have to make sure your keybind either matches mine or change them in my scenario to match yours. I’ve tried to make it as self explanatory as possible 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Chevstr Chevstr.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

NotABotter
    Participant

Bumping this so it’s on the front page. Took some digging to find a fishing scenario.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  NotABotter.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.