Diadem 5.41 Fish List

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem 5.41 Fish List

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    a.k
    a.k
    Participant

I was wondering if the Diadem 5.41 fish would be added in time of the contest? As a suggestion, it would be perfect if we had a moochPreset function that would work with fish hex codes. We are already seeing them in the log. So having that function would make a workaround. And not just moochPreset, any function can be like that and have an overload version with hex codes 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We don’t see a reason to change the algorithm to hex codes, because it already works with any arbitrary fish name in the game.
    Fish name is automatically converted to hex code, if there is a match in Miqobot’s internal database. If there is no match, the algorithm will simply attempt to identify the fish by its name directly.

Would you please clarify your request?
    What kind of new feature would you like to achieve by specifying hex codes instead?

a.k
    a.k
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response 🙂

In this specific case, I’m trying to use moochPreset for “Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Ghost Faeries”, but it keeps saying that the mentioned fish is unknown. Not sure if I’m putting the name right or the fish database is not updated yet?
    Regarding the feature, I can see the hex code of the fish when I catch it in the logs. If I could use that hex code, I wouldn’t have to wait for a database update.
    Also was wondering if I could find a list of the latest database information in this forum?

a.k
    a.k
    Participant

Actually, I’d rephrase my question; There is this keyword ‘none’ that indicates when no moochable fish was available. Is there a keyword indicating any moochable fish, like ‘Any’ keyword in addGoodWeather?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

In this specific case, I’m trying to use moochPreset for “Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Ghost Faeries”, but it keeps saying that the mentioned fish is unknown. Not sure if I’m putting the name right or the fish database is not updated yet?

Yes, this means that fish is not found in the internal database. But the algorithm should work regardless, because it is capable of identifying the fish by its name as well.

Regarding the feature, I can see the hex code of the fish when I catch it in the logs. If I could use that hex code, I wouldn’t have to wait for a database update.

Thank you for clarification.
    This is actually a good idea and seems to be a viable solution indeed. It’s a simple adjustment and we will implement it in the next version. But to answer your original question, no, unfortunately it would not be added in time of the contest. The next version is scheduled for release in 3-5 days.
    Please note, however, this will not be a new feature. It will simply allow you to switch the algorithm to hex identification mode.

Also was wondering if I could find a list of the latest database information in this forum?

No, it is not available on forums. It’s an internal database that changes with every new version. Such information would be constantly outdated.

Is there a keyword indicating any moochable fish, like ‘Any’ keyword in addGoodWeather?

No, there is no similar keyword in moochPreset() function.

a.k
    a.k
    Participant

Thank you so much for the response. It was really helpful 🙂

The algorithm should work regardless, because it is capable of identifying the fish by its name as well.

I tried all sort of different values, but non of them seemed to work. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. When I catch a fish for example, I see 0x807E, 2.7 ilms, 80 lvl, nq, a //grade 4 skybuilders' ghost faerie in the logs. The name of the actual fish, when I copy its name from the General chat is Grade 4 Skybuilders' Ghost Faeries, although the text in the General chat is the same as what appears in the Miqobot logs which is grade 4 skybuilders' ghost faerie. I believe I tried all of them, with and without double slash.

It maybe a bug in the search function,so I thought it’d worth mentioning 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by a.k a.k.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by a.k a.k.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I believe I tried all of them, with and without double slash.

The name is matched via a substring, so a partial name faerie should be enough.
    In fact, even a simple a can be used as a placeholder to match any name that contains ‘a’.

It maybe a bug in the search function,so I thought it’d worth mentioning

Of course, we can analyze this problem but we need to see a full scenario with all the linked presets.
    Please export your scenario, copy the complete message log from Miqobot, and send to us for further investigation.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Hexadecimal codes are now supported: Miqobot v1.3.41 – Patch Notes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.