Diadem 3.55b

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem 3.55b

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LHalfish
    Participant

Hello,

Has anyone managed to find buried coffers with 3D radar? I keep trying with different settings but not sure if I’m just incredibly unlucky. If not has anyone found anything else useful there as of yet?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

No more buried coffers they were removed.
    FATE radar is pretty awesome though. With list you can immediately see big fates when they spawn (they have the biggest timer). And with world render you see fate elevation.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Not true at all I’ve found may buried coffers using the 3D radar 🙂 Still works great the only thing is that they give you damaged chests now instead of items.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh really? My bad i will check again. Thanks!

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Proof! I saw this one through a mountain

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Megatron
    Megatron
    Participant

how do i make this work? Do I need to add in for it to show me the burried coffer or does it automatically? Also what is the treasure hunt for? does it go around and find them all for you?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Treasure hunt is a simple mode where Miqo flies through the grid point by point. And she makes sure you dont get kicked from Diadem for afking. Basically yes it can go around and find all coffers for you. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-3d-radar/#treasure-hunt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.