Development Folder

Forum Forums Discussion Development Folder

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by jimjankins jimjankins 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

If you had misinterpreted that just because they “planned” it as a thing they are currently working on, I do believe that’s actually on you, unfortunately. No companies are liable for a customer’s misinterpretation of their statement. Though of course, you are open to voicing it out the way you have in this thread.

Having said that, I really want an update as well and am not defending them. Just looking at the facts they never said anything that they were diligently working on the said feature you said they have stated.

Thank you for your input, I agree completely. I’ll go and take another look for the posts that led me to form those assumptions and report back. They could well not exist though, and if so I’ll come back, eat my hat, and take back my criticism. 🙂

Thank you for being civil about your criticism by the way. I have given this a bit more thought and did think some of my statements aren’t fully accurate (such as companies aren’t liable of these kind of perception — they are if they false advertised). Anyhow, Miqo seems to be working to make things even more transparent in the future, so let’s hope this is a step forward. 🙂

Odd Cheetah
    Participant

I also want to point out. As far as Roadmap why don’t you folks use Trello? Also if this site’s framework is based off WordPress I know of a few handy Roadmap plugins.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant

While some of this criticism came off pretty harsh, I think the civility attached to it is admirable, and Miqo team’s reply does clarify things well.

As a user since Stormblood release, it does seem like some features that were planned back then have fallen by the wayside (Triple Triad and now Mahjong by extension are definitely RIPE for automation in some robust form, by Miqobot or whatever else.)

As for now, I’m just hoping a hotfixed combat assist is released by Sunday, would be especially clutch while the more difficult content is still fresh!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Development Folder’ is closed to new replies.