Crafting Suggestion

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Suggestion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Simpleton
    Participant

So I know currently you can craft easily. I just wish there was a way to set it up where you can craft a set of something by having it change jobs and craft a set. For example if I wanted it to craft an 80 set I would be able to set it up and click craft and watch it create my whole set without me needing to do each one individually. If it already does this then I am missing one of the biggest things this bot can do . If it can not which I do not believe that it can then we should get it setup so that it can do it. I love how it solves as that works out well.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

That’s already possible with the scenario system.

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

So one of the users made a tool you might find useful

you basically input what you want to craft, lets say 2 exarchic ring of casting and 1 choker of the same kind
    If you already have all the mats you can select crafting own scenario, it will change jobs and what not and make all 3 pieces including the craftable mats from different jobs.
    You can also set it to gather most of the mats, some you will still have to buy. and have it gather then craft.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.