Crafting Solver Setup

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Solver Setup

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a post on enlighten on me on the setup i should have in crafting solver.

Ive been using the recommended one from the crafting scenario generator for awhile, but was wondering if i have been missing out.

Mainly i want to know about the CPU intensive settings, should those be changed at all (currently only innovation x4 is checked)

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Antonkell Antonkell.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Patch 5.1 has completely revamped the crafting system, and we had to reimplement the Crafting Solver from scratch.
    A new guide must be created now. It will be done after the most critical issues are addressed.

In the meantime, the following threads should give a general understanding of the concepts and ideas behind this feature.

1. Crafting Guide
    2. Crafting Solver for 60****
    3. Crafting Solver for 70****
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

I used the solver on a very undergeared alt, and checked all the options available (ing, waste not, inno) except manipulation since I didnt have it at the moment. Miqo managed to get max collectability on most synths, even tho my stats were terrible, and didnt have most of the good actions.

On my main I just use a macro. Have stats to craft max collect in a minimal amount of steps so it makes no sense to have the solver do the work.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.