Crafting Solver!

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Solver!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  nafertlunet 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Scientia
    Participant

Hello, I very much apologize for my noob question, but is there a step by step resource on how to set up the solver for expert crafts? I’ve been trying to find one, but no luck. First time using a tool like this. Sorry in advance.

1) Open Miqo
    2) Copy these settings https://gyazo.com/40cc867596424fdc8dafac49c498dd70 (checked solver, 4:1, manip, inno)
    3) Make sure you have every skill on your hotbar and Miqo can access it through some sort of keybind
    4) Set your craft amount to whatever you want (I recommend 7 or 8 if you’re using Syrup which you should be)
    5) Press start, wait a minute or so for miqo to calculate, then go afk for 15 mins

Alternatively, do what I did and create a scenario that eats food/syrup buff, crafts 7 items (syrup falls off right around this time, 15m left on food), refreshes syrup buff, crafts 7 more items, and then repeats from the beginning as by now both syrup and food have fallen off.

I was able to run that scenario for about 5 hours straight until my inventory filled

Would you mind sharing that scenario?

Krude
    Participant
    1+

I do not have the expert solver on my miqo and I have the updated version. How do I get that?

I’m not sure what you mean? The “normal” crafting solver can also do expert recipes, there’s no separate one. Just set up the options like mentioned, maybe save them in a preset if you want, then start crafting.

Would you mind sharing that scenario?

Here’s my scenario.
    Since i use the FC food 2 buff, i have 40 minutes instead of 30 minutes on craft food. This gives me a little leeway and allows me to add an additional syrup after 90 minutes, or 3 food buffs.

Chapter 1

solverPreset(???) // insert your preset here
    recipe(???) // insert your recipe here

// Use Food on hotbar 4, slot 4, wait 4 seconds
    icon(4, 4, 4)
    // Use syrup on hotbar 4, slot 5, wait 3 seconds
    icon(4, 5, 3)
    // Work for buff duration
    workFor(00:14:57)
    craft(max)

icon(4, 5, 3) // re-buff another 15 minutes of syrup
    craft(max)

repeatChapter(3)
    // 3 repeats -> ~ 90 minutes of work

Chapter 2

icon(4, 5, 3)
    craft(max)

Two notes:

* The workFor ensures that you won’t start a craft again when the syrup ran out. But since you can go “overtime” on food buffs (they don’t fall off if you run out of time in the middle of a craft), miqo will finish the current craft. This means, though, that the first round of crafts can take, let’s say, 16 minutes instead before the script rebuffs syrup. If you have a normal 30 min food buff, that leaves you with only 14 minutes of food on your second syrup, and may lead to the last craft happening when the syrup is still ticking, but the food has already fallen off. If you’re crafting without FC food buff, you should probably set the second workFor to something shorter, like 14 or 13 minutes.

* Since i’m using 40 minute food buffs, and each chapter1 repeat takes about 32 minutes or so on average, after three buffs (90 minutes) i end up with an extra ~25 minutes of food buff. This is where chapter 2 comes in: It’s a last dose of syrup and another 15 minutes of crafting to not let the remaining time go to waste. DON’T add Chapter 2 if you’re not using longer food buffs.

This scenario runs for about 110 minutes, so slightly under 2 hours, and usually nets me about 55-60 crafted items.
    That’s for expert crafts though, you can probably plug in any item you want to craft. But watch out for your inventory space if the items don’t stack.

Krude
    Participant

Oh yeah, i forgot: I shouldn’t really have to say this, but the above scenario won’t work as-is. You need to edit it to work for your setup. That means, plug in a crafting preset and a recipe (i left them as ??? above), AND ALSO: either set up your food and syrup on hotbar 4 spaces 4&5 like i did, or change the Icon() lines in the script.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Krude.

Scientia
    Participant

Thanks — worked perfectly!

nafertlunet
    Participant

If I was going to be using Squadron Rationing Manuals instead of a regular FC buff (aka food goes up to 45 min instead of 40), could your scenario be condensed to just the first chapter, AKA something like this?

solverPreset(???) // insert your preset here
    recipe(???) // insert your recipe here

// Use Food on hotbar 4, slot 4, wait 4 seconds
    icon(4, 4, 4)
    // Use syrup on hotbar 4, slot 5, wait 3 seconds
    icon(4, 5, 3)
    // Work for buff duration
    craft(max)

icon(4, 5, 3) // re-buff another 15 minutes of syrup
    craft(max)

icon(4, 5, 3) // re-buff ANOTHER 15 minutes of syrup
    craft(max)

repeatChapter(3)
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  nafertlunet.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  nafertlunet.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.