Crafting Scenario question

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting Scenario question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

So is it possible using scenario builder to make a bulk crafting scenario which included using in game macros to get more HQ items since the solver doesn’t have the new skills implemented yet and what I’m really looking for is a example of a scenario someone has made.

Thanks in advance!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Take a look at sticky thread right here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/
    Its easy to replace my presets with whatever you want. You can make a script that will generate scenarios with your macros.

VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

The generator you made is awesome lyfox been trying it out all day actually and got the general basic hag of it but how do I add in where the bot will only use premade macros that I made in game so all the bot has to do is for example (click CTRL+1 for quality macro and then CTRL+2 for progress macro). Everytime I try and create a scenario or add in sendKey command, after it selects the specific item to craft, it uses the crafting solver instead of the macros.

apologize if this is basic but I’m a visual person so I can watch a video and do it all day long but reading a forum only takes me a bit more time.

P.s. Also I just starting encountering where the bot keeps hitting steady hand II and will not stop ive re-downloaded miqo and still does it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by VanGuard VanGuard.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Heres a tip from devs on how to use ingame macros: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-rotation-help-enhancement-request/#post-882
    Dont forget to disable solver > use to switch to macros. Scenario function for that is craftMacro(), instead of solverPreset().

Not really sure about steady hand II a screen of your settings would probably help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.