Crafting [Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting [Scenario Generator]

This topic contains 216 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

I’ve been using your script every day since weeks now and I forgot to stop by and say: thank you Lyfox.

For a different language than English, there’s some recipes I need to adjust and add a “,2” or “,3”, but once I identified them I got used to fix them before launching the scenario.

I suppose I could add a line like this:
    miqo = miqo.replace(/recipe\(Laine peignée\)/g, "recipe(Laine peignée, 2)");

Or should I do differently?

Very useful script for some painful achievements.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea exactly like that. I can probably contact one of dataminers and ask them about French data. Do you use other languages too?

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

I only use French one. If it’s too much trouble, don’t bother, I’ll add new lines when I find them.

Also, if I want to force my “NQ” crafting preset directly into the Pre-Requisite Crafting part of your script (often I don’t need the Pre-Requisite ones to be HQ), and at the same time force Collectibles off at the beginning for when I forget to turn it off in Crafting tab, would this work:

miqo += "//Pre-Requisite Crafting\r\n";
       miqo += "solverPreset(NQ)\r\nnqhq(balanced)\r\nreclaimOff()\r\ncraftCollect(off)\r\n\r\n"
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yes it would. I didnt think about readability back then so it looks ugly. You can split lines for comfortable editing:

miqo += "solverPreset(NQ)\r\n";
    miqo += "nqhq(balanced)\r\n";
    miqo += "reclaimOff()\r\n";
    miqo += "craftCollect(off)\r\n";
    miqo += "\r\n";

\r\n is just two characters making a new line (\r is Carriage Return, \n is Line Feed)

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Awesome, thanks again Lyfox, with this I won’t have to manually edit the scenario anymore.

GhostFire
    Participant

Really like this one 🙂

What would do to make it choose HQ items over NQ or use HQ items when available?
    If i try to choose HQ with NQ items it just go back and choose NQ by it self.
    So if i have HQ items in inventory, how to make it use it? 🙂

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

If I’m not mistaken, you should change this line:

miqo += "solverPreset(recommended)\r\nnqhq(balanced)\r\nreclaimOff()\r\n\r\n"

Replace it by:

miqo += "solverPreset(recommended)\r\nnqhq(0:1)\r\nreclaimOff()\r\n\r\n"

It will force Miqobot to use HQ materials each time it’s possible.

Zatsh
    Participant

I’d like to also stop by and say a huge thanks Lyfox for such an add on, using this since a few days, life changing !

I’m also playing the game in french so i’ll keep up with this thread in case there’s some adjustments with our items names ^.^

Thanks again, awesome job there

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

I keep getting an error that reads “Undefined” Is it me, or does Firefox hate? lol

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hmm no Firefox should work without issues. Can you show a screen or something so i can reproduce it?

Azure
    Participant

This is pretty freaking awesome

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

This may have been asked an answered somewhere else before. But, is it possable to make a generator like this, but for the origins: gathering section? I know I can just manually gather the items myself and set it to a node that i need lots of. But it be interesting if it could be done.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Yea definitely possible to do it for gathering. Im thinking bout parsing the index thread for navigation grids and stuff. But not all of them are connected to aetherytes so its kinda incomplete. Maybe if somebody helps me out with them i can put something together.

VulcanVuBui
    Participant

would be so gret if you can make this a video guide so I can esily catch up with as I messed up from the CTrl+Alt+J part :”(

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It should be Ctrl-Shift-J, not Alt. Maybe thats your mistake? Sorry ive never done videos before and i dont really know how. If you show a screenshot of where youre stuck ill try to help. There are examples on page 1 maybe you could try them: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/#post-3462

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.