Crafting Precise Touch

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Precise Touch

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nott 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

smaller
    Participant

is it posible to let the Bot use a crafting roation which are use Percise Touch priority instat of a Basic touch?
    means i have roation with 7 basic touches and what i want is always when a good proc he use a Percise Touch instat if the Basic Touche.

regards smaller =)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Do you mean using Precise Touch by Crafting Solver or within a custom Macro?

1. If you are asking about Crafting Solver, Miqobot uses Precise Touch automatically whenever it is mathematically advantageous. Solver always makes choices that lead to the best possible outcome.
      You can read more about Crafting Solver in Crafting guide.
    1. If you are asking about Crafting with Macros, then you just have to create a simple ingame macro for that.
      @dc0ke asked a similar question about recreating a Precise-or-Basic-Touch macro. Also, we discussed how to make Miqobot wait between executing two macros.
      If you are interested, you can read about it here: Crafting Rotation Help.

smaller
    Participant

thank you!
    the 2. is that what i was needed i will make a small macro.
    i have the whole roation as macro in game already but ingame macros are really slow and miqbot craft much faster so would do all my macros in the future with miqbot, just to save time.

the idea of crafting solver is nice but i am a mastercraft, with own roations so i am not really in need of this, may useful for ppl who dont know much about ingame crafting ^^

regards smaller

Nott
    Participant
    /ac "Precise Touch" <me>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <me>

^ This is what I’ve used ingame. Should work with miqobot just fine but I haven’t tested it.

Nott
    Participant
    /micon "Great Strides"
    /ac "Byregot's Brow" <me>
    /ac "Great Strides" <me>

^ Off topic a bit, but this macro might help you too. If you were to get an excellent when you’d otherwise be popping great strides, it can really ruin your craft to use Byregot’s Blessing on Poor Quality. This will instead use Byregot’s Brow on any Excellent or Good quality. It is a small loss when its only a good, but for most applications it only removes the NQ’s since you’ll probably be over-killing the 100% anyway.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Nott.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.